Annie's Mountain Retreat & Guest House
|Visit our Web site www.anniesmountainretreat.com|
CATERING TO COUPLES SINCE 1999: Plan your honeymoon, anniversary, or romantic retreat at our quiet, restful mountain cabins.
CABINS ALONG THE BIG THOMPSON RIVER: All cabins have air-conditioning, river rock fireplace, full kitchens, bedrooms with gas fireplace and full baths featuring spa tubs. Relax in our plush robes and enjoy the aroma-therapy packets made especially for your private outdoor hot tub. Your stay also includes free WI-FI, BBQ grill, Direct TV (Sunday Football Ticket), DVD/CD players.
THE CARRIAGE HOUSE: Nestled in the pines, bordering Rocky Mountain National Park -- start your hike right from your front door. This western themed guest house has a private outdoor hot tub in a room inspired by a western saloon complete with Saloon Doors. Above the room is a deck with patio table, chairs and a BBQ grill.
It's All About the LOVE at Annie's Mountain Retreat.
NEAR ESTES PARK: Three (3) of our cabins are in the Big Thompson Canyon along the Big Thompson River, sit on your deck or take a stroll down to the river. Our Carriage House is in Estes Park.
LOCATION: On Big Thompson Canyon Road (Highway 34) 3 mile from Estes Park at 2462 West Highway 34, Drake CO 80515.
Reservation and Directions to Annie's Mountain Retreat and our Guest House: Toll free 866-356-0094; local 970-577-9380; cell 970-227-2953.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $199 to $229
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 3
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 4
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 4
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 99
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- VCR Movie Library: 35
- DVD Movie Library: 15
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 15 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 7 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 8 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 7 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 3 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 3 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 3 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.