Colorado Chautauqua at the Foot of Boulder's Flatirons
|Email Colorado Chautauqua at the Foot of Boulder's Flatirons Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
COLORADO CHAUTAUQUA IS NATIONAL HISTORIC LANDMARK
Escape to the nation's only Chautauqua open year-round at the base of Boulder's Flatirons. Relax in our unique cottages and lodges and enjoy our cultural and educational programming. Your front door offers direct trail access.
Our 58 enchanting cottages and 20 historic lodge rooms range in size from efficiency, one-, two- and three- bedroom to lodges. Each cottage features modern, fully-equipped kitchens and screened-in porches. 5 cottages - EPA Energy Star certified.
Pets are allowed in most cottages. There is a $10 charge per pet, per night.
ARTS, CULTURE, DINING: Concerts, lectures, activities, festivals. Dining Hall, open year-round. Summer General Store serves ice cream and snacks.
HOST YOUR NEXT PRIVATE GATHERING AT CHAUTAUQUA
Founded in 1898 and named a National Historic Landmark in 2006, the Colorado Chautauqua offers beautiful gathering and lodging spaces on 26 acres at the foot of Boulder's Flatirons. We host a large variety of wedding ceremonies, receptions, family reunions, meetings and retreats.
Built in 1911, the Missions House Lodge is a wonderful spot for a small wedding or family reunion and features a full kitchen eight bedrooms with private baths and a screened-in front porch with lovely views.
The Grand Assembly of the Community House is our largest meeting space. Built in 1917, the Grand Assembly features a bay window, gas fireplace, wrap-around indoor balcony and a large covered porch. The space also includes a service kitchen and a buffet/dining area for your catering needs.
The Picnic Shelter is located just south of the Chautauqua Auditorium Featuring inspiring views of the Flatirons this is a great choice for a casual family gathering.
Additional venues available.
LOCATION: At foot of Boulder's Flatirons, adjoining Boulder Mountain Parks; 900 Baseline Road, Boulder CO 80302.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-952-1611.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $303
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 58
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 8
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 12
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 6000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Boulder - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 125
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 150
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 2 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 25 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 2 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 15 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 50 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: On site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: On site.
- Amusement Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 25 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 2 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 25 minutes drive.