Loveland Heights Cottages
Two Locations on the Big Thompson River near Estes Park
Stay along the Big Thompson River between Estes Park and Loveland. Step back in time at Loveland Heights with old world charm and modern amenities.
16 Family Cottages - seasonal; Newly renovated 2 couple's Suites and 1 vacation home - year round.
BOTH LOCATIONS OFFER: fishing, hiking, and a quiet stroll along the river walk. Many Elk and Deer frequent our beautiful lawns.
A few miles from Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park in the Big Thompson Canyon along Highway 34.
LOVELAND HEIGHTS COTTAGES -- FAMILIES
On 22 acres of pine and aspen trees with 16 quaint cottages nestled along the banks of the Big Thompson River. The Old Log Cabin is the oldest cabin on the upper Big Thompson (built in 1898) and it has a deck that hangs over the river, as do many of the other cabins. One, two and three bedroom cottages with fully equipped kitchens (all you need to bring is your food).
LOCATION OF COTTAGES -- FAMILIES: 2542 Big Thompson Canyon, Estes Park CO 80517.
CALL FOR RESERVATION: 970-586-5806.
|Families visit our Web site www.lovelandheightscottages.com|
LOVELAND HEIGHTS COTTAGES -- WEST COUPLES SUITES
This Beautiful A-Frame house sits on the banks of the Big Thompson River with 3 couple's suites. You would need a boat to be any closer. Completely remodeled in the summer of 2012 these cabin-ettes are designed to keep the kids, pets and in-laws at home while the two of you spend quiet quality time together.
LOCATION OF WEST COUPLES SUITES: 2652 Big Thompson Canyon, Estes Park CO 80517.
PLAN YOUR ROMANTIC GET-A-WAY TODAY; Call for reservation: 970-586-5806.
|Couples visit our Web site www.lovelandheightscottageswest.com|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $95 to $275
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 16
- Cabin-suites or Cabin-ettes with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 8
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Phone: In common area.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Weddings. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 50
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 10 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.