Ouray County 4-H Event Center and Fairgrounds
|Email Ouray County 4-H Event Center and Fairgrounds Directly|
The 'Crown Jewel of Ouray County!'
Situated against a spectacular mountain backdrop, the Ouray County 4-H Event Center and 26-acre Fairgrounds facilities offer multiple venues for your special event. Whether you are planning an event indoors or outdoors or both, whether it is formal or casual, large or small; we can provide you and your group with the perfect location and facility in Western Colorado.
Full-Service Caterers -- New State of the Art Facility -- Award Winning Menus -- Five Star Flair
The Ouray County 4-H Event Center offers 5,200 square feet of indoor event space and two outdoor patios allowing you and your guests the opportunity to enjoy the scenic splendor of the San Juan Mountains while attending a perfectly planned function. Ouray County's 4-H Event Center can easily host your meetings, conferences, banquets, weddings, receptions and special events.
The Ouray County Fairgrounds are available for such events as rodeos, races, equestrian competitions, or outdoor concerts.
Ouray County holds a license for alcoholic beverage service for any event on the property. We also offer catering services through the facility or you may select your own.
Come enjoy the most beautiful part of Western Colorado with the management and staff of the Ouray County's diverse 4-H Event Center facilities and wonderful Fairgrounds. Any time of the year, we can offer a very special venue for your next event.
Plan Your Ouray Wedding in the San Juan Mountains
LOCATION: Between Ouray and Montrose near the Junction of Colorado 62 and US Highway 550: 22739 Highway 550, Ridgway, Colorado 81432.
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY: For more information call: 970-626-3304 or use the email button.
- Elevation: 7000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Montrose Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Region: Ouray - Southwest, Colorado
- Restaurant: On site.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 300
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 400
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Restaurant(s): On site.