|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Visit our Web site www.esteswildwoodinn.com|
Estes Park's Premier Inn and Spa
An exclusive Inn featuring large family vacation homes, spacious suites, full spa services, private deck rooms and studios, either on the mountain side or on the river. On seven beautiful acres with majestic rock outcroppings and small caves, as well as a playground.
Luxurious accommodations surrounded by mountain peaks and feature wide-view windows, and large non-adjoining decks overlooking Rocky Mountain National Park wildlife and bird viewing areas. Some of the rooms are on the river while others have access to the swimming pool.
A large variety of accommodations most with most with full kitchens, fireplaces, Tempur-Pedic beds, in-room WI-FI, private fireside or outside hot tubs, 2 person jetted tubs and steam shower baths with essential oils are few a few of the amenities we offer our guests.
A large hot tub with gas fireplace changing room and sound system is located in a central location for use on a "private time" basis.
THE SPA at WILDWOOD INN is a full service spa
European Spa Facial (60 minute) A deep cleansing with quality formulas offering a great diversity of innovative skin care combining therapeutic calming, balancing and soothing benefits that create impressive results.
Men's De-stressing Facial (60 minute) This European style facial is designed specifically for the male client to ease the irritation of shaving and help revitalize the skin from the harsh elements, climatic changes and stress.
Spa Manicure, a true luxury! A heated hand soak, nail shaping, cuticle grooming, massage of hands and arms, paraffin dip, and polish. Plus a salt scrub for this ultimate rejuvenation to your hands.
Spa Pedicure: You may not feel like hiking after this . . . after having your feet in a heated spa bath, they will be scrubbed, exfoliated, massaged and hydrated with a clay mask to give your feet the ultimate feel. Grooming your cuticles, a paraffin dip, and polishing your nails will complete this package.
Other treatments include: Rejuvenation Silk Body Glow, Detoxifying Mud Wrap: Cellulite Seaweed Body Wrap.
Please call to book your Spa treatments as all services are based on appointment only.
Reservations for your Estes Park Vacation
2801 Fall River Road, Estes Park CO 80517; 970-586-7804; 866-586-7027.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $127 to $424
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $693 to $2380
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: Some non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 26
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 3
- Units with a Private Indoor Hot Tub: 7
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 13
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 6
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 27
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. snowshoes.
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 25" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 100
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 100
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 45
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 2 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 30 minutes drive.