Wildwood - Estes Park's Premier Inn and Spa
|Visit our Web site www.esteswildwoodinn.com|
An exclusive Inn featuring large family vacation homes, spacious suites, full spa services, private deck rooms and studios, either on the mountain side or on the river. On seven beautiful acres with majestic rock outcroppings and small caves, as well as a playground.
ACCOMMODATIONS AMENITIES: Full kitchen, fireplace, Tempur-Pedic bed, in-room WI-FI, private fireside or outside hot tub, 2 person jetted tub, steam shower bathroom with essential oils.
Some of the rooms are along the river while others have access to the swimming pool.
LOCATION: In Estes Park at the 34-36 intersection (McDonald's) head west 4 miles. We are just around a corner on the north, right, side of the road. 2801 Fall River Road, Estes Park CO 80517.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-586-7804; 866-586-7027.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $127 to $363
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $693 to $2380
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 26
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 3
- Units with a Private Indoor Hot Tub: 7
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 13
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 6
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 27
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. snowshoes.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Most units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Wood Fireplace. Outdoor swimming pool. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 100
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 100
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 45
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 2 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 15 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 30 minutes drive.