Estes Park Center® - YMCA of the Rockies
|Visit our Web site|
Colorado's affordable family destination, with more activities than anywhere else! Estes Park Center® is surrounded on three sides by Rocky Mountain National Park.
Spread on 860 acres, Estes Park Center® accommodates guests with a choice of hotel style lodge rooms, cabins, and vacation homes. There is a perfect match for your family or group and budget!
Enjoy swimming in the indoor pool, guided hikes, family programs and games, zip line rides, concerts, rock climbing, fishing, mountain biking, mini golf, sand volleyball, tennis, day camp for kids, a huge Craft and Design Center and more.
FAMILY ADVENTURE: Individual families and large reunions find a wide-range of activities and resources all in one location!
GROUP GETAWAYS & FAMILY REUNIONS: Churches, business conferences and other groups alike enjoy the availability of meeting space and the downtime in an unmatched mountain setting.
ANY SEASON! ANY REASON! YMCA of the Rockies!
FALL/AUTUMN: Renew and re-energize in an unmatched setting for a variety of activities or a peaceful retreat.
WINTER: Wildlife invites you to join them during a snowshoe hike at Estes Park Center® or in the Rocky Mountain National Park. Downhill skiing and snowboarding are available at Eldora Mountain Resort, a scenic 50-mile drive from Estes Park. Warm up from your day's adventure by a fire, in the roller skating rink or swimming pool.
SPRING: Springtime in the Rockies brings warmer temperatures and glorious sunshine. This is the perfect time to refresh your spirit in a pristine mountain setting.
SUMMER: The sun is out, the kids are on school break and there are endless activities to experience. Young and old enjoy hikes, horseback rides, fly fishing and nearby white water rafting. A range of family and religious programs are offered, including outdoor survival classes, campfire sing-a-longs, concerts and seminars.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: Individual Families and Groups: 888-613-9622.
Snow Mountain Ranch®- YMCA of the Rockies Affordable year-round mountain lodging. The YMCA offers family ranch meals and activities. Borders Rocky Mountain National Park: hike, horseback ride, bike, fish, swim, mini-golf, snowshoe, sled, tube, ice skate, and ski.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $79 to $429
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 179
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 24
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 551
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 147
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 10
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment. snowshoes.
- Units with TV: Some units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8010 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Indoor swimming pool. Fishing Equipment. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Wagon/Hay Rides: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 25
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available with an additional fee.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available with an additional fee.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 2500
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 250
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 5000
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 2500
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: On site.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: On site.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 2 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: On site.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: On site.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.