|Visit our Web site|
Profiled in "Best of Colorado" by John Fielder.
Accommodating Lake City Visitors since 1949! Recently renovated iconic motel and historic cottages in quiet mountain-side location in the downtown historic district of Lake City.
Walking distance to the river or Colorado's newest ice-climbing park. Over 100 miles of snowmobile and multi-purpose groomed trails. Just blocks from the entrance to the 4WD Alpine Loop Backcountry Byway and along the Silver Thread Historic and Scenic Byway. Nestled amongst five fourteeners and over 20 thirteeners. Nearby Lake San Cristobal is Colorado's largest natural lake. The historic district offers dining, shopping, galleries, museum, library, movie theater, and shady park.
Choose from motel rooms, kitchenette units or historic cottages. Queen or king beds, satellite TV, WI-FI. Squeaky clean, comfortable accommodations.
A few pet-friendly rooms available and one wheelchair accessible cottage. Open year round.
LOCATION: 409 Bluff Street, Lake City Colorado 81235.
RESERVATIONS RECOMMENDED: For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-944-2210.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $89 to $150
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 6
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 2
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 6
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8684 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lake City - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In common area.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: 2 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 3 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.