Palisades Senior RV Park
All sites have 50 amp service, room for slideouts on both sides, and picnic areas.
PULL-THRU SITES ARE 70 FEET IN LENGTH.
Back-In Sites are 45+ feet in length.
QUIET HOURS ARE ENFORCED.
Handicap accessible restroom and showers. WI-FI access. On-site: Office, covered patio, grassy dog park, 9 hole chip an' putt golf course, recreation room with TV, microwave refrigerator, coffee maker and sinks. Walk to the River Park.
Owned by the Gunnison Home Association, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, whose mission is providing service for Seniors.
470 North Third, Gunnison CO 81230; 970-641-4951.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/20 to 9/20
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $35 to $40 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $10.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $220.00 to $240.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $545.00 to $575.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 60
- Total Sites: 60
- Full Hookups: 60 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 60 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 33 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 27
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 60
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Elevation: 7750 feet above sea level.
- Region: Gunnison - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Television: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 4 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 54, 55, 66, 67, 551,