Palisades Senior RV Park
|Email Palisades Senior RV Park Directly|
59 full service RV sites with daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal rates.
All sites have 50 amp service, are 45 to 70 feet long and have room for slideouts on both sides. Some sites are pull-thru.
Pull-Thru Sites: 27 sites 70 feet in length with parking for 2 vehicles.
Back-In RV Sites: 32 sites 45+ feet in length with side parking.
Handicap accessible restroom and showers. WI-FI internet access. On-site office, recreation/meeting room with TV, microwave refrigerator, coffee maker and sinks, and covered patio for guest use. Parking and picnic areas are at each site. Walk to the River Park.
WE HAVE AN ON-SITE 9 HOLE CHIP AN' PUTT GOLF COURSE IN THE RV PARK. AVERAGE LENGTH OF HOLES 80 FEET WITH SAND TRAPS.
Quiet hours are enforced.
All sites have parking for one additional vehicle.
A 1,500 square foot grassy dog park.
WI-FI internet high speed access (free).
Television: Available locally from Met-Rec District or personal satellites.
9 hole chip an' putt golf course.
Two Horseshoe pits.
The road and park surfaces are rolled granite, flat and easy to drive, dust-free and handicap-friendly.
Boat storage available.
Camping Dates: 05/1 to 09/15, weather permitting.
Monthly RV Site Rates: $480 per month for a 30 amp site or $495 per month for a 50 amp site.
Pets are welcome: We do have leash restrictions and cleanup is required. Thank you.
Owned by the Gunnison Home Association, Inc., a Colorado non-profit, whose mission is providing service for Seniors.
Palisades Senior RV Park at 470 North Third, Gunnison CO 81230; 970-641-4951.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 9/21
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $35 to $40 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $3.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $175.00 to $190.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $480.00 to $510.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 59
- Total Sites: 59
- Full Hookups: 59 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 59 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 32 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 27
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 59
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Elevation: 7750 feet above sea level.
- Region: Gunnison - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Television: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Wi-Fi Wireless Internet: Available free.
- Groups Welcome: Club.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 40
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 10
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: On site.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 54, 55, 66, 67, 551,