RC Guest Ranch and Circle Divide Outfitters
|Email RC Guest Ranch and Circle Divide Outfitters Directly|
Historic ranch offering full-service licensed outfitting, day rides, pack trips, and hunting trips.
A Family owned Historic Ranch offering true western hospitality in a magnificent setting. Comfortably furnished 1-, 2-, and 3- bedroom cabins, all with kitchens and bathrooms, clustered near a main lodge that houses the ranch office.
The ranch offers full-service licensed outfitting: horseback riding, wilderness trips, day trips, backpacking trips, as well as overnight camping and pack trips. All close to fishing and wildlife viewing.
Fisherman are taken into the Rio Grande National Forest. Our full-service trips can include a fly-fishing instructor, guide and camp cook. We provide fishing trips into some of the best fishing areas for both stream and lake fishing.
Three (3) generations have been taking hunters into the heart of the Weminuche Wilderness, one of the nation's most remote forests and high meadow elk ranges - license #1523. Our full-service trips are conducted in Elk Management Unit #76. Our drop-camp services are provided in Unit #76 and surrounding areas. We know this land, and we know the importance of taking care of the land, and insist on "leave no trace" camping and travel in the wilderness. Your safety is our first consideration, both in our full-service camp and our drop camps.
Guests are welcome to bring pets, dogs, cats and horses for an additional fee. Please mention whether you will be bringing a pet or your horses when making reservations. Corrals available for guest horses. Our rates are per cabin, not based on the number of people.
LOCATION: 37531 Highway 149, Creede CO 81130.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-658-2253.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/31
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $65 to $125
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Creede - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Ranch setting.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Overnight Pack Trip: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Individual Horse Run/Pen: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Grain/Hay: Available for an additional fee or deposit.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 20 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fly Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 35 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 2 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 50 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 45 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 25 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Drop Camps: Yes.
- Private Land Unguided Hunting On-Site: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Muzzle Loading Hunting Season: Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Elk Hunting: Yes.
- Bighorn Sheep Hunting: Yes.
- Moose Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 76, 751,