Alexander Lake Lodge
Steeped in history dating back to the early 1890's, and lush with tales of barons, disappearances, and unrequited love, Alexander Lake Lodge has inspired generations of visitors with its grand vistas and unparalleled surroundings.
Alexander Lake Lodge on top of Grand Mesa rests on the largest flat top mesa in the world, surrounded by 360,000+ acres of USFS land and 350 fish-filled lakes. Plus, the longest snowmobile trail in America is at your door step.
7 Cabins that fit from 2 to 10 people with gas log stoves, and kitchens. The largest and newest cabin is perfect for 10 people; boasting a separate bedroom with a queen bed, an upstairs loft with 2 full and 2 twin beds as well as 2 pull out sleepers in the living area and full kitchen.
The bed and breakfast includes a reception in the library from 5-6pm with a complimentary cocktail and Artisan Cheese Plate, along with breakfast each morning. The main lodge has beautifully remodeled rooms, stay in a romantic room for two or bring your entire family and rent both floors that can accommodate up to 12 guests.
Powder Horn ski area is only 12 minutes away. Golf at Deer Creek Village a 15 minute drive.
Location: 2 miles east of Grand Mesa Byway, on Highway 65, Cedaredge CO 81413; 970-856-2539.
|Email Alexander Lake Lodge Directly|
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $80 to $325
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 6
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $45 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- RV Sites: 11
- Tent Sites: 10
- Total Sites: 21
- Pull-Thru Sites: 5
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 7
- Elevation: 10277 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Mesa Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: There are pet restrictions, please call and make prior arrangements.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse for an additional fee or deposit.
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 75
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 31
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 10
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 3 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 421, 52, 41, 411,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.