Historic Alexander Lake Lodge
Alexander Lake Lodge on top of Grand Mesa rests on the largest flat top mesa in the world, surrounded by USFS land and 350 fish-filled lakes. In winter, the longest snowmobile trail in America is at your door step.
Mountain cabins have rustic charm and a warm elegance with gas log stoves, and kitchens.
Powder Horn ski area is only 12 minutes away. Golf at Deer Creek Village a 15 minute drive.
LOCATION: 2 miles east of Grand Mesa Byway, on Highway 65, Cedaredge CO 81413; 970-856-2539.
|Visit our Web site|
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $250
- About Smoking: All non smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 6
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $0. Kids: $0.
- Elevation: 10277 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Mesa Area - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Wood Stove. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Satellite.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 75
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 31
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 10
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 3 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 421, 52, 41, 411,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: On site.