Three Rivers Resort & Outfitting Raft, Fish, Kayak
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
|Visit our Website 3riversresort.com|
THREE RIVERS RESORT and OUTFITTING: In Almont between Crested Butte and Gunnison at the junction of the Taylor, East, and Gunnison Rivers, this is the ideal place for your Colorado mountain vacation!
CABINS and VACATION HOMES: All are fully equipped kitchens, picnic tables, and grills. Some cabins have Taylor River frontage with private fishing steps away. PLEASE NOTE: Rates can vary with occupancy.
RV SITES: Our 7 RV spots are available seasonally. They are 40 feet long, big rigs welcome.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES: Most units have fire rings. Some have private hot tubs. Parking is limited at cabins but ask for additional parking options for your trailers and toys. All Guest have access to private Taylor River fishing.
THE SMOKEHOUSE RESTAURANT: Our outdoor patio/bar serves three meals a day -- Open late May through September.
THREE RIVERS OUTFITTING: Offers guided rafting, fishing and kayaking trips since 1984. Most of our trips originate from our General Store and Fly Shop.
PETS WELCOME: 2 dog maximum in most units for an additional fee.
LOCATION: 10 miles north of Gunnison in Almont, take Highway 135 to milepost marker 10, turn right up Taylor Canyon Road (County Road 742) a quarter of a mile.
ADDRESS: 130 CR 742 Almont, CO 81210
PHONE: 970-641-1303 or 888-761-3474 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $130 to $645
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 52
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 3
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 6
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 10
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 23
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 9
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Broadcast.
- Number of Channels: 10
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: Most units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 12/1
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $50 to $65 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 7
- Full Hookups: 7 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 7
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Crested Butte - Southwest, Colorado
- Region: Gunnison - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 200
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 350
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Paddle Shop: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: On site.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 15 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 20 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 20 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 20 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: On site.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 54, 55, 67, 66
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 15 minutes drive.