4J+1+1 RV Park and Campground
|Visit our Web site|
Let our family serve your family while in Ouray. 4J+1+1 RV Park and Campground opened in 1956 -- OVER 60 YEARS of serving vacationing families!
Make our full-service campground along the Uncompahgre River your home base for all your adventures into Colorado's Rocky Mountain with 4WD trails, rafting, fishing, hiking and soaking in the clean mountain air. Shady sites are along the river.
HOT SPRINGS POOL: Use our convenient foot bridge to relax at Ouray's public mineral hot springs pool.
We are in town; an easy walk to everything.
LOCATION: In Ouray from Highway 550 turn west on 7th Avenue which ends at Oak Street, turn right into RV Park.
ADDRESS: 790 Oak St, Ouray CO 81427
The Clark family, owners since 1956, welcome you.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations Call: 970-325-4418 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $50
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 1
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/1 to 10/15
- Tent Camping Rates: $28 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $36 to $40 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 8. Kids: $2.
- RV Sites: 58
- Tent Sites: 10
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 68
- Electric Hookups: 7 sites with electric only.
- Electric & Water Hookups: 6 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 45 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 22 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 20 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 19
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 58
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Ouray - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 2
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 25
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 20 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 15 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: Walking distance. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: Walking distance (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: Walking distance.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 65, 66, 61, 62, 70, 74,