A-1 Vacation Rentals: Mountain Homes and Romantic Getaways
|Visit our Website|
|Click Here for Specials and Packages|
A-1 VACATION RENTALS offers your family the comfort of a mountain home; from romantic getaways for two, to large luxury homes in Dillon, Frisco, Keystone, and Silverthorne. We are within minutes of 5 ski resorts, Silverthorne's many outlet stores, and many of the best dining options in the region.
All of our condominiums, townhomes, and vacation homes are fully equipped with everything you will need during your stay. Just bring clothes, food and your tablet!
DOG FRIENDLY: Some private rentals allow two (2) medium sized dogs (60 pound max) with a fee. Make advance arrangements.
IN WINTER: Ice skating, ice fishing, dinner sleigh rides, snowmobile tours, nordic skiing, snowshoeing, tubing and sledding. Four local ski areas: Keystone Ski Resort, Breckenridge Ski Resort, Ski Cooper, Arapahoe Basin, and Copper Mountain Ski Resort.
IN SUMMER: Sail boating, horseback riding, canoeing, kayaking, Hot Air Ballooning, jeep and ATV tours, mountain bike trails. paved bike trails, alpine slide, hiking, golfing, fly and lake fishing and fun festivals almost every weekend.
DISCOUNTS: Ski lift tickets, travel insurance, equipment rentals, and ground transportation.
ADDITIONAL AMENITIES: some units offer streaming rather than cable TV. Since our rentals are spread across Summit County many have amenities not listed below. Please call and tell us about your desired vacation amenities and we will match you with the vacation rental that meets your needs. Such as free parking, outdoor grills, picnic area, playground, and shuttle service to ski resorts.
NOW OFFERING DISCOUNTS for seniors, groups, firefighters, police officers, and military personnel; call for rental information: 800-944-5994 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
LOCATION: Most of A-1 Vacation Rentals are in Summit County and are within a 90 minute drive from Denver International Airport, Grand Junction and Colorado Springs in north central Colorado.
PLAN YOUR A-1 VACATION TODAY!
PHONE: 1-800-944-5994 or 970-262-1269 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $99 to $1599
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $540 to $8000
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 5
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 20
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 4
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 8
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 7
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 15
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 10
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 40
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 9000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town. Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa.
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 75
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 15 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: On site.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mine Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 20 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 10 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.