Aspen Winds on Fall River - Vacation Suites
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Experience the splendor of the Rockies. One and two bedroom suites all have either a private balcony or deck overlooking the Fall River with a beautiful mountain view. Our suites are furnished with an in-room spa-tub or a jetted tub, fireplace, kitchen or kitchenette (microwave, no-stove), king or queen beds, LCD Flat screen Cable TV, including free NetFlix movies, music channels & Blu-ray DVD player, FREE WiFi, FREE long distance phone calls, in-room phones and gas grills. Enjoy our new Central Firepit.
SPECIAL OCCASION AND OTHER PACKAGES!
SNOWSHOE PACKAGE: A two night stay includes use of snowshoes, trail lunch and an Aspen Winds souvenir polar fleece throw you can keep.
ROMANCE PACKAGES and SPECIAL OCCASION: We are happy to personally design your room basket to include wine, champagne or cider, fresh flowers, plus additional amenities. Call today design your own package or pick one of ours.
PLEASE NOTE: No pets. Non-smoking.
Friendly hosts Phil, Dot, Ryan, Gavin, and Lindsey welcome you.
LOCATION: Near Rocky Mountain National Park along Fall River in Estes Park.
ADDRESS: 1051 Fall River Court, Estes Park CO 80517
PHONE: 800-399-6010 or 970-586-6010 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $127 to $267
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 10
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 16
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 16
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 65
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 7700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Weddings. Elopements.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 6
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 8
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 8
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 8
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 25 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 7 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 80 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 25 minutes drive.