Aspen Winds on Fall River - Vacation Suites
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
Experience the splendor of the Rockies at ASPEN WINDS ON FALL RIVER - VACATION SUITES. Five Suites to choose from: Spa, Loft, Guest, One and Two bedroom suites all have either a private balcony or deck overlooking the Fall River with exquisite mountain views. Our suites are furnished with an in-room spa-tub or a jetted tub, fireplace, kitchen or kitchenette (microwave, no-stove), king or queen beds, LCD flat screen cable TV, including free NetFlix movies, music channels and Blu-ray DVD player, FREE WiFi, in-room phones with FREE long distance calls, and gas grills. Enjoy our new Central Firepit.
ATTRACTIONS and ACTIVITIES: There are three Scenic Drives to choose from: Trail Ridge Road through Rocky Mountain National Park, the Peak to Peak Scenic Byway Connecting Estes Park, Nederland, Central City and Idaho Springs, and Highway 34 through Big Thompson Canyon to Loveland. We are surrounded by 350 miles of hiking, biking and ATV trails. Family activities include: horseback riding, fishing, golfing, rock climbing and geo-caching. Estes Park offers casual and fine dining, shopping and festivals most weekends in summer and fall.
SPECIAL OCCASION and OTHER PACKAGES!
SNOWSHOE PACKAGE: Your two night stay package includes: use of snowshoes, trail lunch and an Aspen Winds' polar fleece throw you will take home.
ROMANCE PACKAGES and SPECIAL OCCASION: We are happy to personally design your room basket to include wine, champagne or cider, fresh flowers, plus additional amenities. Call today design your own package or pick one of ours: 970-586-6010.
FRIENDLY HOSTS: Phil, Dot, Ryan, Gavin, and Lindsey welcome you.
PLEASE NOTE: No pets. Non-smoking.
LOCATION: Aspen Winds on Fall River is in North Central Colorado two hours southwest of Denver International Airport, one hour from Fort Collins and three hours from Colorado Springs. Rocky Mountain National Park is a quick five minute drive along Fall River in Estes Park.
Call for single night availability.
ADDRESS: 1051 Fall River Court, Estes Park CO 80517
PHONE: 800-399-6010 or 970-586-6010 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $129 to $317
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 12
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 6
- Units with King Beds: Most units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 16
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 14
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 65
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 7700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 25 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 7 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 80 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 25 minutes drive.