BV Jeeps and ATVs
|Visit our Web site|
Experience the Wonders of the Collegiate Peaks --
Eight of Colorado’s 53 Fourteeners are near BUENA VISTA
Enjoy exploring historic ghost towns, taking in the local wildlife, ride the Continental Divide. We will provide you with outdoor fun that is sure to turn your vacation into an adventure.
WE RENT Jeeps, 1-seat ATVs and 2-seat ATVs -- Experience the wonders of Colorado’s backcountry!
ATV RENTALS: Perfect for Exploring the St. Elmo Ghost Town Area
Single and Double ATVs as well as 2-seat & 4-seat Side-by-Side. Here are just some of the features of our ATVs: automatic transmission, electric start, large capacity 3.6 gallon gas tank and full size racks -- great for hunting.
ATV RENTALS INCLUDE: Helmets, instruction, safety talk, and map.
JEEP RENTALS: Perfect for Exploring the Buena Vista Backcountry
The Jeep you rent will be a WRANGLER JEEP. It will accommodate 4 persons or 4 door will accommodate 5 people including the driver and will have a manual or an automatic transmission. Every Wrangler is equipped with a roll-bar. There are soft tops and hardtops available. Ask about the equipment available when you reserve a Jeep.
Reservations are recommended but not required.
RENTAL OPTIONS and INFORMATION
Half-day and full-day rentals. Weekly specials. Please call for RENTAL rates.
Minimum age required to drive an ATV is 16 years old with a drivers license. Must be 25 years of age to rent a Jeep. In addition you must SHOW PROOF of Full Coverage, Comprehensive & Collision Insurance in Your Name.
LOCATION: In Buena Vista along on the west side US Highway 24, next to Biggies Sub Shop.
ADDRESS: 222 Highway 24 South, Buena Vista CO 81211
For Current RENTAL Rates; Directions, and Reservations: 719-395-4418 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 7985 feet above sea level.
- Region: Buena Vista Area - South Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: 5/1 to 10/31
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: On site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.