Bear Paw Cabin and Waggin Tails Ranch
|Visit our Website bearpawcabin.com|
DOGGIE FRIENDLY properties with the original "BEAR PAW CABIN" and new addition of delightful "WAGGIN TAILS RANCH". Original National Park Ranger Cabins; relocated and renovated with charming Mountain style, Artsy personalities and Relaxing ambiance.
Settings for family, singles, small gatherings, or romantic getaways, AND most important . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All DOGS WELCOME!!!
The "PAW" offers a cuddly "Bear" decor, antiques, laundry, unique 2 bedroom/living areas with 2 baths. An acre of woods, including lawn, play and picnic with Privacy, Nature, and Wildlife. Walk into Rocky Mountain Park and Big Thompson River for fishing and hiking. Tucked 'down the road', but just a 5- minute drive to town and main Park Entrance!
The 4 cabins at "WAGGIN TAILS" have Fenced Yards for pets, private patios/decks with BBQ and awesome views! Aspens, flowers, wildlife, quiet and convenient. The property has a private CAMPFIRE spot for guests! All homes feature full kitchens, (cute dishes, microwaves, coffeemakers, wine openers…), washer/dryers, fireplaces, WiFi, King/Queen-quality linens, TV, and fabulous locations!
Approximately a 12-minute walk to Estes Village. EXCELLENT VALUES and CLEAN!
"BEAR PAW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT" in business for 18 years in the Estes Park area. Personalized care by the friendly and knowledgeable Owner and Manager team!
Rates based on Group size 1-14. Professional Real Estate services also available.
QUESTIONS/RESERVATIONS: Kim 303-442-4036 or 303-562-5816 Cell; OPEN ALL YEAR and the "DOG PAWS" are always welcome! "WOOF-WOOF"!
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $128 to $428
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 4
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 4
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 20
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town. Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant. Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Wood Fireplace. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Your Pet is Treated as a VIP: Yes.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 10
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 10
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Weddings. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 12
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 19, 20,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.