Bear Paw Cabin and Waggin Tails Ranch
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
DOGGIE FRIENDLY accommodations at BEAR PAW CABIN and WAGGIN TAILS RANCH in Estes Park for family, singles, small gatherings, and romantic getaways. All DOGS WELCOME!!! Near the beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park for hiking, scenery, wildlife; and the famous Big Thompson River perfect for fly-fishing.
BEAR PAW CABIN: Features a unique floor plan known as the “Left and Right Paw” each paw has a bedroom and bathroom on either side of the home, family room, great room, and two fireplaces. Allowing privacy for extended family and friends.
THREE CABINS AT WAGGIN TAILS RANCH have fenced yards for pets, private patios/decks with BBQ and awesome views! All rentals feature full kitchens, washer/dryers, fireplaces, WiFi, King/Queen-quality linens, and TV.
BLUEBIRD COTTAGE: Have 2 bedrooms.
CHICKADEE COTTAGE: Have one bedroom and is perfect for couple.
RED ROBIN CABIN: Offers view the Continental Divide and Aspen groves from the kitchen window.
PET SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE IN ESTES PARK: If you need someone to visit your pet while you are in Rocky Mountain National Park or dining, we have a sitter and dog walker for you. Keep in mind, in Rocky Mountain National Park, your pet is welcome in picnic areas and parking lots, but not on trails. Your pet must be on a seven (7) foot leash at all times.
OPEN ALL YEAR and the "DOG PAWS" are always welcome! "WOOF-WOOF"!
BEAR PAW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT has been in business for 18 years serving the Estes Park area. We offer personalized services by our friendly and knowledgeable Owner Kim!
PHONE: 303-442-4036 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $198 to $308
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $1190 to $1690
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 4
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 4
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 20
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7800 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town. Close to Town. Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant. Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Wood Fireplace. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Your Pet is Treated as a VIP: Yes.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: On site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 10
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 10
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Corporate. Weddings. Elopements. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 12
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 3 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 19, 20
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.