Blackhawk Cabins - Real Log Cabins In Estes Park
|Visit our Website|
BLACKHAWK CABINS - REAL LOG CABINS IN ESTES PARK is the quintessential mountain life experience. You will enjoy our local wildlife!
Relax in our central outdoor hot tub overlooking the river.
Stay in your own log cabin with a full kitchen, stone woodburning fireplace, knotty pine interiors with sleeping lofts and bedrooms. Just a short walk out your door to Fall River with a picnic table and chairs.
RESORT AMENITIES: Cable TV, FREE WiFi. Relax -- Riverside hot tub and picnic area with BBQ grill. Linens and dishes furnished. Your first bundle of firewood is free.
NO daily maid services or pets.
EASY ACCESS TO TOWN and RECREATION: 2 miles to the north entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park and to downtown Estes Park.
LOCATION: Blackhawk Cabins is in north central Colorado along Fall River between Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park on US Highway 34. 2-1/2 hours from Colorado Springs; an hour from Fort Collins; 5 hours from Grand Junction; 7 hours from Durango; 8 hours from Lincoln, Nebraska and Amarillo, Texas; and 7 hours from Santa Fe, New Mexico.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From Boulder, Colorado take SH 36 through Lyons; into Estes Park at the intersection with SH 34 at the stop light, cross Hwy 34 and the Safeway will be on your right. You are now driving on E Wonderview Avenue, at the roundabout take the second exit and continue on West Wonderview Avenue which becomes Fall River Road, Blackhawk Cabins will be on your Left.
ADDRESS: 1750 Fall River Road, Estes Park CO 80517
PHONE: 970-586-6100 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 25 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 25 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 3 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.