Blue Sky Fly Fishing Co
|Visit our Website
Beginner to Expert the best way to ensure that you will have an exceptional angling experience is to hire a seasoned and knowledgeable fishing guide while on vacation. Back home you know your waters, but here we know the secrets for your success!
With over 40 years of combined professional experience fishing the San Juan River and Navajo Lake, U.S.C.G. Licensed Caption Mark Nesbit and River Master Guide David Torres; you will be confident that we will show you the skills and secrets necessary to catch these hard fighting fish: Rainbow and Brown Trout, Bass, Pike and Carp.
BLUE SKY FLY FISHING is your professional, personalized guide service on THE SAN JUAN RIVER in New Mexico. We offer float or wade trips on the San Juan River. On Navajo Lake we offer fishing charters, and fishing/lodging packages.
Mark Nesbit and the guides of Blue Sky Fly Fishing Co. are all enthusiastic and energetic professionals. With over 40 years of combined guide experience on the San Juan, our guides know where the fish are, and how to put you on them. Our guides are avid fly fisherman that have a practical working knowledge and possess excellent fly-fishing skills. They are very professional, patient and sociable, allowing them to interact with clients in a positive manner making your day very relaxed and enjoyable. They have a personable way of passing on knowledge and sharing in your successes without disturbing your concentration or imposing on your solitude.
DRIVING DIRECTION: In Colorado, start in Arboles near Navajo State Park head west on CO-151 till it junctions with CO-172 in Ignacio. Take CO-172 to the New Mexico Border where the Highway becomes NM-511. It's about 45 miles.
PHONE: 505-634-0582 -- For Fishing Conditions; Current Rates and To Make Your Reservations.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Groups.
- Elevation: 5718 feet above sea level.
- Region: Navajo Dam - Northwest, New Mexico
- Region: Navajo Lake - Southwest, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
Primarily Year Round Activities
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing. Lake Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.