Blue Spruce Inn
|Visit our Website|
Meeker's Newest Hotel!
MODERN AMENITIES INCLUDE: Spacious rooms, complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, indoor hot tub, fitness room, DirecTV, WiFi, microwaves, refrigerators, trailer parking and 24 hour guest services.
Ask about our king suite with kitchenette.
FAVORITE LOCAL ACTIVATES: Snowmobile, ice fish, cross-country ski, snowshoe, sled dog races, sheep dog trials, sniffer dogs, fly-fish, lake fish. Meeker is an OHV/ATV friendly community, you can drive on the city streets.
LOCATION: Blue Spruce Inn is in Meeker and within easy walking distance to downtown shops and dining.
ADDRESS: 488 Market Street, Meeker CO 81641
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-878-0777, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $150
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 40
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 25
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 6200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Meeker - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 10
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 20 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 3 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 3 minute drive.
- Cave Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 11, 22, 23, 211,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.