Best Western Alpenglo Lodge - Pet Friendly
|Click Here for Reservations & Availability Information|
BEST WESTERN ALPENGLO LODGE: Quality - Convenience - Value best describes this centrally located hotel in Winter Park. Stay within easy walking distance to restaurants, shops, and Hideaway Park -- a Music Festival hub. Your choices for activities are endless: hiking, snowshoeing, ATVing, snowmobiling, mountain biking, fishing, and of course boarding and skiing!
ALPENGLO AMENITIES: Pet friendly. 100% smoke-free! Accessible rooms. FREE high speed WiFi in every guest room. Iron & Ironing board. 14-person indoor hot tub. BBQ grills. Ski resort shuttle. On-site ski/board and bike shop ensures your equipment needs are easily met.
COMPLIMENTARY HOT BREAKFAST: The full breakfast includes hot eggs, sausage or bacon, self-made waffles, cereal, milk, bagels, toast, donuts, fresh fruit, oatmeal, juice, hot chocolate, coffee, and tea.
PETS WELCOME: We are pet friendly and allow up to two dogs, in a pet-friendly room. There is a $15 per night charge for pets ($60 max).
SKI VACATION: Our hotel is along the free shuttle route to Winter Park Ski Resort with on-site ski rental shop, operated by Beavers Sports Shop.
LOCATION: 35 miles south of Rocky Mountain National Park, BW Alpenglo Lodge is in Downtown Winter Park on Main Street. Denver is a 1-1/2 hour drive; Fort Collins and Colorado Springs are 2-1/2 hours; while Grand Junction and Pueblo are 4 hours.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Heading East from Grand Junction or West from Denver on I-70 take Exit 232 onto US Highway 40 for 28 miles to Alpenglo Lodge on your right.
ADDRESS: 78665 US Highway 40, Winter Park CO 80482
PHONE: 970-726-8088 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $109 to $259
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 58
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: All units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 70
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Elevation: 9121 feet above sea level.
- Region: Winter Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 15
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 15 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 2 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 1 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 5 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Marina: 20 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: On site.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: On site.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 10 minutes drive.