Chama Trails Inn
|Email Chama Trails Inn Directly|
|Visit our Web site www.chamatrailsinn.com|
We have a great view of the mountains; and close to outdoor adventure!
15 rooms are decorated individually, from the handmade furniture to the hand-painted tiles. A suite is great for families traveling together -- it features three queen beds, a fireplace, and plenty of open space for lounging.
ROOM AMENITIES: Queen beds, satellite television, Free WI-FI, coffeemaker with coffee, refrigerators, telephones.
Non-smoking rooms are available.
YEAR ROUND FUN: Ice-fish in winter! Chama Trails Inn is minutes from the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad, one of New Mexico's Top Ten (10) Attractions. Walk to Chama's best restaurants. Hiking, snowmobiling, and ATVing trails are nearby. DAY-TRIP to Durango, Taos, and Santa Fe.
ROMANCE PACKAGES: Rooms have gas-log fireplaces. Jetted tub. Enjoy flowers and private label wine. Relax in our outdoor hot tub.
LOCATION: 2 minutes from the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad Depot in Chama, north of the "T" junction of US 84 and Highway 17; 2362 Highway 17, Chama NM 87520.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 575-756-2156.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $65 to $135
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: Most non smoking units. Smoking units available.
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 15
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 5
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 60
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Firefighters and Police Officers.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Chama - North Central, New Mexico
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Vet Services: 5 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 2 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 25 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 2 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 2 minutes drive.