Colorado Cabin Adventures - Comfortably Rustic
|Visit our Website|
COLORADO CABIN ADVENTURES offers authentic LOG CABINS restored and renovated to be comfortably rustic with hardwood floors, gas-log fireplaces, modern kitchens and bathrooms. All have stunning views of the North Fork of the Colorado River and mountains.
SELECT CABINS ARE PET FRIENDLY: We love well-behaved, potty trained dogs. We require a human family member to sign our pet policy. If left unattended in the cabin, dogs must be kept in a crate. A $20 pet fee is charged at Check-In.
TROUT HOUSE CABIN SUITES this authentic log cabin comprised of three separate cabin suites (Brookie, Brownie and Rainbow). Each has a bedroom with queen bed, a living room, kitchen and dining area and bathroom with a slate tile shower.
REUNION LODGE is a lodge-style Cabin with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. It sleeps 14 people; dining capacity 40. The lodge also features a patio with picnic tables, umbrellas, and gas BBQ grills.
RESORT AMENITIES: Game and Picnic area with firepits, picnic tables, volleyball, Bocce Ball and horseshoes. Parking for boat trailer. Firepits. Walk a short trail to Shadow Mountain or to Pine Beach Park a three minute walk.
LOCATION: In North Central Colorado the cabins are on five beautiful acres fronting the North Fork of the Colorado River. A two hour drive from Denver. 15 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park.
ADDRESS: 12082 Highway 34, Grand Lake CO 80447
PHONE: 970-509-0810 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $179 to $359
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 13
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 13
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 45
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Elevation: 8350 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 40
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 60
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 56
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 3 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 8 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.