Colorado Cabin Adventures - Comfortably Rustic
|Visit our Website|
The authentic LOG CABINS have been restored and renovated with hardwood floors, gas log fireplaces, modern kitchens and bathrooms. All have stunning views of the river and mountains.
SELECT CABINS ARE PET FRIENDLY: There is a pet fee and pet policy that must be signed.
The TROUT HOUSE is an authentic log cabin comprised of three separate cabin suites (Brookie, Brownie and Rainbow).
REUNION LODGE -- Lodge-Style Cabin plus Bunkroom and 2 Bathrooms, max sleeping capacity 8; Dining capacity 40-50.
Firepits, BBQ grills and picnic tables in common area. Parking for boat trailer.
LOCATION: On five beautiful acres fronting the North Fork of the Colorado River.
ADDRESS: 12082 Highway 34, Grand Lake CO 80447
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-509-0810 -- mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $159 to $329
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 13
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 13
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 45
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Elevation: 8350 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 60
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 13
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 3 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 8 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.