Columbine Cabins - Pet Friendly
|Visit our Web site|
Columbine Cabins are on the doorstep of Rocky Mountain National Park!
Our individual cabins and spacious suites offer contemporary comfort and rustic ambiance on Grand Avenue, Grand Lake's main street. Here you can find that rustic allure of an "Old West" town amid spectacular mountain scenery and recreation for every vacation lifestyle.
WALK OR DRIVE TO: Grand and Shadow Mountain Lakes with 2 swim beaches, the heart of our colorful downtown boardwalks, live professional theater, numerous shops and restaurants.
Columbine Cabins are cozy, clean, tastefully decorated, and nestled in the pines. These fully furnished vacation rentals have linens, towels, WiFi, cable TV, and an equipped kitchen (microwave, refrigerator, range, coffee maker, utensils, dishes, pots, pans). 6 cabins have gas log fireplaces. The Moose Penthouse Suite is our largest accommodation; it can sleep up to 15 guests.
COMMON GRASSY AREAS FEATURE: Hot tub, sun deck, horseshoes, firepit, picnic tables, BBQ charcoal grills. Relax in our wooden swing.
BANQUET FACILITIES: Great for rehearsal dinners, weddings, and reunions with a large sun deck, full kitchen, bar area.
DISCOVER 4-SEASON'S OF ADVENTURE! Popular SUMMER activities: fishing, boating, kayaking, sail boating, hiking, jeeping, ATV/dirt biking, mountain biking, canoeing, horseback riding, and a world famous golf course. FALL offers a sanctuary of unforgettable beauty with fishing, Fall Festival with music and crafts, and elk bugling. Spend a weekend hunting and comfortable with us. Enjoy WINTER: "Colorado's Snowmobile Capital." We have the closest cabins to 150 miles of groomed trails. Grand Lake boasts cross-country skiing, ice-skating, snowshoeing, sledding hill, ice fishing.
Pets accepted in designated cabins with prior approval. There is ample free vehicle, trailer, boat, and snowmobile parking at your door. Monthly rentals available 9/15 to 5/15.
LOCATION: At the peaceful west end of the historical village of Grand Lake, just off 5th Street on Grand Avenue.
ADDRESS: 416 Grand Avenue, Grand Lake CO 80447
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-627-0800 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $420
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $600 to $1350
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 7
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 30
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8369 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, dishes and serving utensils. Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 150
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 70
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): Walking distance.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 35 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- ATV Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Amusement Rides: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 25 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 8 minutes drive.