Columbine Cabins - Pet Friendly
|Visit our Website|
COLUMBINE CABINS are on the doorstep of Rocky Mountain National Park!
INDIVIDUAL CABINS and SPACIOUS SUITES: Contemporary comfort and rustic ambiance on Grand Avenue, Grand Lake's main street. Here you can find that rustic allure of an "Old West" town amid spectacular mountain scenery and recreation for every vacation lifestyle. NEW FALL 2020: All units now have NEW Queen size beds!
WALK OR DRIVE TO: Grand and Shadow Mountain Lakes with 2 swim beaches, the heart of our colorful downtown boardwalks, live professional theater, numerous shops and restaurants.
COLUMBINE CABINS: Our cabins are cozy, clean, tastefully decorated, and nestled in the pines. These fully furnished vacation rentals have linens, towels, WiFi, and cable TV. Cabins also feature an equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, range, coffee maker, utensils, dishes, pots, and pans. 6 of our cabins have gas-log fireplaces.
TRAVELING WITH PETS: Pets need to be in their crate when left alone in your cabin; even if it's a quick 5 minutes. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for a designated Pet Friendly rental unit.
THE MOOSE PENTHOUSE SUITE: The largest accommodation will all the amenities; can sleep up to 14 guests.
COMMON GRASSY AREAS FEATURE: A NEW (Fall 2020) seven person Hot tub with sun deck and a propane firepit. Families will also enjoy our horseshoe pit, picnic tables, BBQ charcoal grills. In the evening relax in our wooden swing with a mug of hot cocoa.
DISCOVER 4-SEASON'S OF ADVENTURE! Popular SUMMER activities: fishing, boating, kayaking, sail boating, hiking, jeeping, ATV/dirt biking, mountain biking, canoeing, horseback riding, and a world famous golf course. FALL offers a sanctuary of unforgettable beauty with fishing, Fall Festival with music and crafts, and elk bugling. Spend a weekend hunting and comfortable with us. Enjoy WINTER: "Colorado's Snowmobile Capital." We have the closest cabins to 150 miles of groomed trails. Grand Lake boasts cross-country skiing, ice-skating, snowshoeing, sledding hill, ice fishing.
Pets accepted in designated cabins with prior approval.
PARKING: There is ample free vehicle, trailer, boat, and snowmobile parking at your door.
LOCATION: Grand Lake Village is in north central Colorado between Rocky Mountain National Park and Granby, just off Highway 34; on the peaceful west end of our historical village, on Grand Avenue. Two hours from Denver Colorado and 3 hours from Colorado Springs.
ADDRESS: 416 Grand Avenue, Grand Lake CO 80447
MONTHLY RENTALS: Available September 15th through May, please call for additional information.
PHONE: 970-627-0800 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $100 to $449
- Monthly Rates Available: Yes, call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 10
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 30
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Groups. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8369 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 75
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 70
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: Walking distance.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Indoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 2 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: Walking distance.
- ATV Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 3 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Amusement Rides: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 18, 28
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 20 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: Walking distance.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 25 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 8 minutes drive.