Platoro Properties: Skyline Lodge and Conejos Cabins
summer 719-376-2226, toll-free 877-376-2547
|Visit our Website platoroco.com|
PLATORO PROPERTIES: Conejos Cabins and Skyline Lodge are along the banks of the Conejos River.
CABIN FEATURES: A complete kitchen, individual BBQ grill, and picnic table. Large family cabins have 3- and 4-bedrooms, a large kitchen, living area, and sleep up to 12 people. Our 2-bedroom cabins accommodate up to 8 people; our 1-bedroom cabins sleep a maximum of 4 people.
VINTAGE AIRSTREAM RENTALS: 3 Vintage Airstream RVs with solar power, bed, bathroom, and sitting area.
LOCATION: Take US Hwy 285 south to Antonito. Go West on Highway 17 approximately 23 miles; turn north off Highway 17 at HORCA onto gravel road #250. Proceed 23 miles to Platoro and follow the signs to the cabins.
PHONE: 719-376-2226 or toll-free 877-376-2547 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 6/1 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $75 to $375
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 24
- Classic Travel Trailers or Mini-Mobile Homes: 3 (Travel trailer, Pop-up Camper or Mobile Home, set up on-site.)
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 12
- Elevation: 9750 feet above sea level.
- Region: Platoro - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Restaurant: On site.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Wood Fireplace. Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 125
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 150
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: On site.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): On site.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.