Conejos River Anglers and Cabins a Premier Fly-Fishing Destination
|Visit our Web site|
CONEJOS RIVER ANGLERS AND CABINS: 5 miles west of Antonito -- We are Southern Colorado's Premier Fly Fishing Destination!
We are the fly-fishing hub of the Conejos River.
Great trout fishing guides and private trout water. Six experienced guides with personal knowledge of the Conejos River!
CONEJOS RIVER CABINS: Our Cabins are roomy, clean and comfortable; each cabin is 0.2 miles from the Conejos River. Cabins sleep 4 adults in 2-bedrooms.
CABIN AMENITIES INCLUDE: Full kitchen, living room, free WiFi, satellite TV, and an outdoor grill.
Close to world class fly-fishing, hunting, mountain biking, jeeping, and the Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railway.
LOCATION: Five miles west of Antonito.
ADDRESS: 34591 Highway 17, Antonito CO 81120
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-376-5660 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 3/1 to 12/1
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $99
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Most units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Antonito - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing. Float Fishing.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 81, 80,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 25 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.