Chatfield State Park
|Visit our Web site|
Nestled in the foothills of southwest of Denver, Chatfield State Park offers an expansive trail system coupled with boating in a beautiful setting in a diverse ecosystems.
When visitors see Chatfield's beautiful rolling foothills, expansive reservoir with swim beach and abundant wildlife, they can't believe the park is just outside the Denver Metro Area. Yet, Chatfield is one of the most complete parks in Colorado. The park includes camping, a full-service livery, miles of hiking and biking trails, a popular lake, the Chatfield Marina, one of the most popular hot-air balloon launch areas on the Front Range and an off-leash dog area.
The park is popular for its relaxed environment and beautiful views of the nearby foothills. Come out to this delightful retreat for great camping, boating, fishing, jet skiing, water-skiing, canoeing, sailing, geo-caching and on site volleyball court.
Please call the number below directly for updated information before you make your on-line reservation. Please note that a daily fee or annual parks pass is required for entry into the park.
LOCATION: Chatfield State Park, 11500 North Roxborough Park Road, Littleton CO 80125
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-791-7275
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Sites: 197
- Total Sites: 197
- Electric Hookups: 76 sites with electric only.
- Full Hookups: 121 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Separate Group Camping Area: Yes
- Winterized Sites: 43
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5430 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- State Parks: On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Marina: On site.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: On site.
- Bike Path: Path starts on site.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: On site.