St. Vrain State Park
|Visit our Website|
St. Vrain State Park is a family-friendly destination for vacationers seeking a simple outdoor break. It’s an easy 30 miles drive north of Denver. Fort Collins and Loveland are close by.
There are 87 campsites located in 8 campgrounds, most sites are on or near the banks of the ponds. 41 Sites have electrical hookups with water nearby and a centrally-located dump station. 46 Sites have water, sewer, and electric at each site. All sites include a grill, picnic table and concrete pad. Campgrounds are open year-round and often fill on the weekends.
St. Vrain State Park also features great fishing for rainbow trout, catfish, crappie and bass, and excellent bird watching for waterfowl and many other species. In the shadow of spectacular Long's Peak, St. Vrain State Park is a quiet retreat located between Denver and Fort Collins off I-25.
The four ponds in this popular park boast some of northern Colorado's best warm-water fishing. The park is also home to many beautiful and entertaining waterfowl and wildlife and during the winter, St. Vrain serves as a home to bald eagles.
Please call the number below directly for updated information before you make your on-line reservation. Please note that a daily fee or annual parks pass is required for entry into the park.
LOCATION: St. Vrain State Park, just off I-25 at Exit 240, 3525 State Highway 119, Longmont CO 80504
For Fishing Conditions; Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 303-678-9402
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Sites: 46
- Tent Sites: 41
- Total Sites: 87
- Electric Hookups: 41 sites with electric only.
- Full Hookups: 46 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Winterized Sites: 41
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4900 feet above sea level.
- Region: Longmont - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- State Parks: On site.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.