Creekside Chalets and Cabins: Year-Round Quality Vacation Rentals
|Visit our Website|
Escape from the stresses of everyday life with a rejuvenating mountain vacation at CREEKSIDE CHALETS AND CABINS. Every season is a local favorite.
Here you will revel in the beauty of the mountains, relax to the sounds of the river, and experience an unforgettable vacation.
Each of our charming cabins sleeps 6-10 people (1-, 2-, or 3-bedrooms) families can spread out in the open living room with vaulted ceilings. We are minutes from Monarch Mountain and a short drive east of Salida.
WE ARE PET FRIENDLY! All of our chalets are pet friendly, max of 2 pets per stay, per chalet. $25 per pet as a one-time fee.
YEAR ROUND OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: Every season is equally lovely. From snowcapped peaks in the winter to bright gold aspen leaves in the fall, you’ll never be left wanting when it comes to our picture-perfect surroundings.
CABIN AND CHALETS FEATURES: Private hot tub, non-smoking, full kitchen, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator, gas fireplace, WiFi, satellite TV, DVD player, free local calls, iron/ironing board, deck.
AMENITIES: Outdoor grills, pets on leash allowed (max 2 pets), picnic area with seating around a campfire pit, benches along the South Arkansas River.
LOCATION: Creekside Chalets is in south central Colorado on the East side of Monarch Pass. 3-1/2 hours from Grand Junction and Durango, Colorado. 5 hours due North of Albuquerque, New Mexico and 9 Hours northeast of Flagstaff, Arizona. 4 hours southwest of Fort Collins, Colorado. 2-1/2 hours from Colorado Springs and 3 hours from Denver, Colorado.
Vacation next to the North Fork of the South Arkansas River. Vacation halfway between Salida CO and Monarch Mountain Ski Area along Highway 50 at milepost marker 211.
ADDRESS: 16724 Highway 50 West, Salida Colorado 81201
Don’t wait to plan your next mountain adventure. . . . . . . .
Book your stay at Creekside Chalets and Cabins today!
PHONE: 719-539-6953 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $179 to $399
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 9
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 9
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Salida - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 66
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 9 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 6 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 9 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 9 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 2 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 9 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 56, 561, 86
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 9 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 7 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 9 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 9 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 9 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.