Creekside Chalets and Cabins: Year Round Quality Vacation Rentals
|Visit our Website|
Escape from the stresses of everyday life with a rejuvenating mountain vacation at CREEKSIDE CHALETS AND CABINS. Every season is a local favorite.
Here you will revel in the beauty of the mountains, relax to the sounds of the river, and experience an unforgettable vacation.
Each of our charming cabins sleeps 6-10 people (1-, 2-, or 3- bedrooms) families can spread out in the open living room with vaulted ceilings. We are minutes from Monarch Mountain and a short drive east of Salida.
WE ARE PET FRIENDLY! All of our chalets are pet friendly, max of 2 pets per stay, per chalet. $25 per pet as a one-time fee.
YEAR ROUND OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: Every season is equally lovely. From snowcapped peaks in the winter to bright gold aspen leaves in the fall, you’ll never be left wanting when it comes to our picture-perfect surroundings.
CABIN AND CHALETS FEATURES: Private hot tub, non-smoking, full kitchen, coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, gas fireplace, WiFi, satellite TV, DVD player, free local calls, iron/ironing board, deck.
AMENITIES: ADA-compliant, outdoor grills, pets on leash allowed (max 2 pets), picnic area with seating around a campfire pit, benches along the South Arkansas River.
LOCATION: Next to the North Fork of the South Arkansas River. Vacation halfway between Salida CO and Monarch Mountain Ski Area along Highway 50 at milepost marker 211.
ADDRESS: 16724 Highway 50 West, Salida Colorado 81201
Don’t wait to plan your next mountain adventure. . . . . . . .
Book your stay at Creekside Chalets and Cabins today!
PHONE: 719-539-6953 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $179 to $399
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 5
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 3
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 9
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 100
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Salida - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 66
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 2 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 9 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 6 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 9 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 9 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 10 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 2 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 9 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 56, 561, 86
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 9 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 7 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 9 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 2 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 9 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 9 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.