Elk Creek Campground and RV Park
|Visit our Website www.elkcreekcamp.com|
ELK CREEK CAMPGROUND in Grand Lake, Colorado is adjacent to the Rocky Mountain National Park.
Our forested campground has separate RV, tent, and cabin areas with mountain views. RENT OUR 8-man Tipi! WiFi throughout park. A family friendly place where pets are welcome.
Advanced reservations are accepted year round using the website link above.
MINUTES TO: Town, fishing, hiking, golf, ATV Trails, and many outdoor activities.
SAME OWNERSHIP since 2012!
LOCATION: Between Grand Lake Village and Rocky Mountain National Park off of Highway 34.
ADDRESS: 143 County Road 48, Grand Lake CO 80447
PHONE: 970-627-8502 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory. During the off-season (October - April), the campground phone lines will NOT accept inbound messages.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/15 to 10/5
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $75 to $85
- Multi-Night Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 14
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Camping Open Dates: 5/15 to 10/5
- Tent Camping Rates: $42 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $56 to $62 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 5. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $353.00 to $390.00 for two people.
- Multi-Night Camping Stay Required: During holidays and special events, please call for details.
- RV Sites: 50
- Tent Sites: 12
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 62
- Electric & Water Hookups: 35 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 15 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 22 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 1
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 50
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: Walking distance.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 2 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 3 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 2 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 3 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Marina: 3 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 3 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 3 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 3 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 2 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 2 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 3 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 3 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 3 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 15 minutes drive.