Estes Park ATV Rentals
|Visit our Website estesparkatvrentals.com|
-- Unguided Off-Road Rentals: Drive a UTV --
Estes Park ATV Rentals provides you with a worry free adventure. Our unguided excursions take you through the backcountry on BRAND NEW 2019 1, 2, 3 and 4 person Kawasaki T-Rex's ATV, a worry-free ride, no helmet needed our ATVs are licensed to drive on roads!
Unguided adventures, novice rider and the experienced adventurers will love exploring our backcountry. 3 to 6.5 hours of true ride time, maps provided!
UNGUIDED OFF-ROAD UTV RENTALS: Your adventure starts in Roosevelt National Forest trails take you deep into the Rocky Mountains away from the crowd. We help you plan an unforgettable trip through the Colorado Rockies! Travel to high-mountain lakes or traverse passes with alpine meadows covered in wildflowers; visit the 1965 T33A jet crash the Air Force left; explore 100-year-old mining camps and ghost towns; visit mind-boggling geological sites, or tour the backcountry's spectacular fall color.
GOOD TRAIL ETIQUETTE: Stay on the trail to avoid erosion and damage to our wilderness environment; respect private property; not littering; and respect our wildlife. By maintaining a responsible stewardship of the trails and wilderness, we can ensure continued access to the forest for ourselves and for generations to come.
MIDDLE SAINT VRAIN TRAIL SYSTEM: 18 miles south of Estes Park. The trails range from easy to extreme.
OLD FALL RIVER ROAD: A "must do" experience and is the only place to ride inside Rocky Mountain National Park. Only licensed vehicles are permitted so our Kawasaki T-Rex's ATV are perfect.
WE PROVIDE: Gas and maps of the areas' approved riding trails. Estes Park Rentals is committed to responsible trail riding.
* Please bring a valid drivers license and a Major Credit card (not a debit card) when you are checking in at the office. No refunds for inclement weather.
LOCATION: In Estes Park, Colorado and convenient to Roosevelt National Forest.
ADDRESS: 222 East Elkhorn Ave, Estes Park CO 80517
PHONE: 970-577-7400 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation Adventure: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Elevation: 8600 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in COVERED Outdoor Picnic Area: 50
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Open Dates For On-Site Activities: All Year
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
Primarily Summer Activities
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.