Evergreens On Fall River: Cabins and A Vacation Home
|Visit our Website|
SPECIAL OCCASION PACKAGES: Evergreens on Fall River believes nothing says "I Love You" better than a vacation! We offer Romance and Sweetheart Packages with long-stem roses, sparkling cider, a box of local chocolates and private indoor spa (candles, spa oil packet and towels provided). Call for details 970-577-9786 and reservations.
The Perfect Escape at the gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, our Estes Park, Riverfront Cabins and our secluded Vacation Home are your perfect Colorado destination.
RIVERFRONT CABINS! Immerse yourself in the revitalizing mountain experience at The Evergreens on Fall River -- intimate 1-bedroom cabins for couples and 2-bedroom vacation homes for families. Enjoy the peaceful sounds of Fall River as it tumbles from the Rockies and winds its way past your mountain retreat.
FREE WiFi in the cabins.
Sorry, no pets and no smoking.
LOCATION: Surrounded by Rocky Mountain National Park near Estes Park and along Fall River.
ADDRESS: 1500 Fish Hatchery Road, Estes Park CO 80517
Buy a Gift Certificate for birthdays, Christmas, or just because it's time to getaway!
PHONE: 888-686-3393 or 970-577-9786 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $219 to $330
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabin-Suites Attached-Multi-Unit with Cooking Facilities: 14
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 1
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 10
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 1
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 14
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 8000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- VCR Movie Library: 250
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 3 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 5 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 2 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 7 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 7 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 8 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 7 minutes drive.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 7 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 7 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 7 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 7 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 2 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 7 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 7 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 7 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 7 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 7 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 75 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 7 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.