Routt County Fairgrounds - RV Park
|Visit our Website|
NEW RV PARK and CAMPING in HAYDEN!
The Routt County Fairgrounds RV Park offers 9 full hookup sites: 20/30/50 electric amp and concrete pads; and 14 primitive 20 amp electric-only sites that are good for pop-up campers and tents.
Horse stables and corrals on-site. Pets allowed.
DUMP STATION: Rigs of all size can maneuver in and out easily. Open seasonally (Mid-April through November).
NEARBY RECREATION: Biking, boating, equestrian activities, fishing, golfing, hiking, hunting, rafting, rodeos, winter and snowmobiling.
LOCATION: Near Steamboat Springs two blocks south of Highway 40 and downtown Hayden on Poplar Street.
ADDRESS: 398 South Poplar Street, Hayden CO 81639
PHONE: 970-276-3068 -- 30+ days in ADVANCE To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $43 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $251.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $650.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 9
- Tent Sites: 14
- Total Sites: 23
- Electric Hookups: 14 sites with electric only.
- Full Hookups: 9 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 9 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6434 feet above sea level.
- Region: Steamboat Springs - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 20 minutes drive.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Individual Horse Indoor Stall/Shed: On site.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 400
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 58
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: Walking distance.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 25 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 25 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 25 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Marina: 25 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 25 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 25 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 25 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 25 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- Bike Path: 30 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 25 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 14, 16, 17, 181, 27, 15, 131, 214,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 25 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.