Flying Saucer RV Park
|Visit our Website|
BIG RIGS WELCOME, FREE WiFi, WINTER RV SITES!
Flying Saucer RV Park is on the banks of Bear Creek -- 18 riverfront acres in the Denver Metropolitan Area!
RV SPACES: Patios, shade, and grass. in a quiet well kept mobile home park. Air-conditioning and heaters allowed. Phone hookups, RV Storage, and laundry.
Sorry, NO TENTS.
LOCAL AREA: Restaurants, movie theaters, bike paths, fishing and all Denver area attractions. A Light Rail Station is 5 minutes away with routes to downtown Denver and to Park Meadows Shopping Mall.
RiverPoint at Sheridan is within walking distance and offers shopping at Costco, Target, and many restaurants.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: In Denver's suburb of Englewood, from Junction of I-25 and Highway 285 (Hampden Avenue): go 4-1/2 miles west on Highway 285 (Hampden) to Federal exit, make a big U-turn by going south under highway on Federal, get back on 285 and go 1 block east on Highway 285, then turn south (right) into park.
ADDRESS: 2500 West Hampden, Englewood CO 80110
For Current Rates and Availability; Call: 303-789-1707 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- RV Sites: 162
- Total Sites: 162
- Full Hookups: 162 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 40 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 162 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 100 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 100
- Winterized Sites: 162
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 5280 feet above sea level.
- Region: Denver Area - North Central, Colorado
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 60 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 1 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Whitewater Park (Kayak, Canoe): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Rentals: 20 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 20 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 20 minutes drive.