Fowler RV Park
FOWLER RV PARK is owned and operated by the Ridgway Family since 2011.
If your planning to explore the south eastern part of the Colorado, Fowler is a great base camp for Pueblo, Colorado Springs, and La Junta.
FAMILY FRIENDLY: Camp at our 3.5 acres Park. Our RV sites are level, gravel sites in a small town atmosphere. Next door is a public swimming pool and a 9-hole city golf course.
AMENITIES ON-SITE: Hot Showers, Coin Laundry, Pets Welcome, New 2020 HUGE Playground.
AREA RECREATION: Great fishing within 20 minutes. Pueblo Lake State Park and Reservoir is an easy 45 minute drive for a full day of sand, sun and water sports. Vogel Canyon Colorado Hiking Trail is an easy day trip to see actual dinosaur tracks! BENT'S OLD FORT NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE near La Junta offers a glimpse into the 1840s frontier culture of the Santa Fe Trail where Cheyenne and Arapahoe tribes along with trappers, US military and traders came together; today the Fort offers guided tours, demonstrations and events throughout the summer season.
LOCATION: Fowler RV Park is in eastern Colorado 35 miles east of Pueblo and 180 miles west of Garden City, Kansas on US 50 at milepost marker 351 on the north side of the Highway.
ADDRESS: 501 East Cranston, Fowler CO 81039
PHONE: 719-263-4287 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $10 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $140.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity is an additional cost to the monthly rate) On-Season: $400.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 22
- Tent Sites: 4
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 26
- Electric Hookups: 2 sites with electric only.
- Full Hookups: 20 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 19 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 20 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 5
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 20
- Winterized Sites: 20
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4340 feet above sea level.
- Region: Fowler - Eastern, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Country feel.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 50 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 1 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Marina: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 70 minutes drive.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 28, 120, 123, 124, 125, 129, 135
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.