Fowler RV Park
Fowler RV Park is owned and operated by the Ridgway Family since 2011.
Family Friendly on 3.5 acres. Level, gravel sites in a small town atmosphere. Next door is a public swimming pool and a 9 hole city golf course.
ON-SITE: Hot Showers, Coin Laundry, Pets Welcome, Playground.
AREA RECREATION: Good fishing within 20 minutes. Lake Pueblo State Park & Reservoir. Vogel Canyon Colorado Hiking Trail is an easy day trip to see actual dinosaur tracks!
If your planning to explore the south eastern part of the state Fowler is a great base camp for Pueblo, Colorado Springs, and La Junta.
LOCATION: 35 miles east of Pueblo on US Highway 50.
ADDRESS: 501 East Cranston, Fowler CO 81039
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-263-4287, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $10 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $120.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity) On-Season: $300.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 18
- Tent Sites: 4
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 22
- Full Hookups: 18 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 15 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 14 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 7
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 17
- Winterized Sites: 18
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4340 feet above sea level.
- Region: Fowler - Eastern, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Vet Services: 10 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 50 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Golf Course: 1 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Outdoor Swimming Pool: Walking distance.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 1 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Marina: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 90 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 90 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 30 minutes drive.
- Horse Riding Lessons: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 70 minutes drive.
- Bike Path: 2 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 28, 120, 123, 124, 125, 129, 135,
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 30 minutes drive.