Frisco Inn on Galena - A Colorado Mountain B&B
|Visit our Web site www.friscoinnongalena.com|
Pamper yourself at the Frisco Inn on Galena with exceptional guest service, a full gourmet breakfast, and afternoon wine, cheese, Hors D'oeuvres, homemade soup and dinner. We have a quiet location a half block off Main Street surrounded by 6 world-class resorts.
. . . Relax . . . Reconnect . . Recreate . . . Rejuvenate . . .
Beautifully appointed rooms with 42-inch flat screen HDTV, DVD Player, and Free WiFi make your stay comfortable. Relax in the hot tub, sauna, and luxurious common areas. Live entertainment on select nights.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPA AND MASSAGE SERVICES.
NEED A VACATION HIDEAWAY: Your Family needs extra space and privacy!
SPACIOUS HIGH COUNTRY LOFT: The perfect getaway for your family is located in the Ten Mile Creek complex with a club house, swimming pool, sauna, and hot tub. The Condo features high-speed WiFi and a large flat screen HDTV with complimentary streaming movies in the living room. The Condominium sleeps 8 people and can be configured with 1, 2, or 3 bedrooms to fit your family.
LOCATION: In Frisco, a half block off Main Street at the corner of 1st & Galena.
ADDRESS: 106 Galena St, Frisco CO 80443
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 855-237-4726; 970-668-3224, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $129 to $379
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 1
- Bed and Breakfast (B&B) Rooms with Private baths: 15
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 1
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
TECHNOLOGY IN UNITS
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 56
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 9100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- Meals Regularly Served: Breakfast & Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor Hot Tub or Spa. Outdoor Hot Tub. Gas OR Electric-Log Fireplace. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Fitness Equipment.
- Spa Services: On-site for an additional fee, call for prices and availability.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
TECHNOLOGY FOR GUESTS TO USE IN A COMMON AREA
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 200
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 50
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 50
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 62
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
- Your Host will Provide Wedding Planning Help: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
PRIMARILY YEAR ROUND ACTIVITIES
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Ghost Town: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 20 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: On site.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: Walking distance.
PRIMARILY SUMMER ACTIVITIES
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: Walking distance.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Horse Rides with a Wrangler (Open Range): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 15 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Riding distance to trailheads.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 20 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 37, 371, 28,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 20 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Tours: 20 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 20 minutes drive.