Gears RV Park, Convenience Store, Exit 30 Restaurant
GEARS RV PARK offers RV sites moments away from the quaint downtown Aguilar, Colorado and the gorgeous Spanish Peaks.
AMENITIES: 50 amp service, large RV sites with room for slideout and most are pull-thrus. Convenience store and Exit 30 Restaurant. Pets Welcome.
EXIT 30 BBQ AND CAFE: Homemade meals from scratch. Every day, you can find us smoking delicious BBQ, juicy bison and elk burgers, breakfast burritos, and our famous coconut cream pie.
AREA ATTRACTIONS: Trinidad Lake: boating, fishing, hiking. Spanish Peaks State Wildlife Area: Hiking, fishing, watchable wildlife -- deer, elk. Explore the Highway of Legends Scenic Byway: reservoirs, lakes, historic sites, and mountains.
LOCATION: 17 miles North of Trinidad and 20 miles South of Walsenburg, just off I-25 at Exit 30.
ADDRESS: 27201 CR 63.1, Aguilar CO 81020
PHONE: 970-524-7344 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All to Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: $150.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $400.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 20
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Electric Hookups: 20 sites with electric only.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 20 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 14
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 18
- Winterized Sites: 20
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Trinidad - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 30 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 20 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.