Genoa RV Park, Campground and Cafe
|Email Genoa RV Park, Campground and Cafe Directly|
At the crossroads of Colorado: I-70, US Highways 287 and 24, Colorado Highways 71 and 86 with RV sites and tent sites.
Quiet, small town Brand New Full-Service RV Park in Genoa, Colorado.
Full hookup sites 20-30-50 amp electrical, water and sewer connections. Long sites, 150 feet long and 35 feet wide, easy parking for your extra vehicles.
ON-SITE CAFE and LAUNDRY!
CLUBHOUSE: New pool table. Meeting room for 20 people.
OPEN: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
PETS: All pets are allowed in your RV and on leads when out of RVs.
LOCATION: One hour from Colorado Springs and Denver International Airport. Eight miles east of Limon. Genoa RV Park is right off I-70 at Exit 371, Main Street and the railroad crossing, on your left.
Credit cards, cash, and checks. We beat all other RV park prices in the area!
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-763-2155, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Sites: 25
- Tent Sites: 4
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 29
- Full Hookups: 25 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 18 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 25 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 18 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 25
- Winterized Sites: 25
- Elevation: 5604 feet above sea level.
- Region: Limon - Eastern, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 4
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 15 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 15 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 106, 105, 114, 112, 111