Goldfield RV Park
|Visit our Website goldfieldrvpark.com|
Open All Year -- Goldfield RV Park -- Your Gateway to the Pikes Peak Region!
Stay in the Old Colorado City Historic District: Walk to shopping, dining, and area attractions. The Bear Creek Nature Center has an extensive hiking and biking trail system and is just up the street from us.
RV SITES: Large, level, shaded RV sites, all with 30 and 50 amp full hookups; some sites are pull-thru. Most campsites have picnic tables.
PARK WIDE CABLE TV AND WiFi SERVICES INCLUDED WITH YOUR NIGHTLY STAY.
High-Speed Wired Internet: Only in permanent sites.
Clean restrooms, coin laundry, and a public dump facility.
GOLDFIELD CAMP STORE: Snacks, Ice, and RV Supplies.
ENJOY OUR AREA and SIGHTSEE: Pikes Peak is America's Mountain, bike or drive yourself to the top and be amazed by the views. The United States Air Force Academy is always a fun stop, learn about cadet life, airplanes and see the inspiring cathedral. The Air Force Falcons have a variety of collegiate teams including Football, Women's Gymnastics and Basketball.
GARDEN OF THE GODS RECREATION PARK: Garden of the Gods Park is a registered National Natural Landmark with 300 foot towering sandstone rock formations and dramatic views of snowcapped Pikes Peak. Delight in one of Colorado's most photographed views while picnicking. There are eight miles of trails, paved and unpaved, for hiking and horseback riding. Perkins Central Garden Trail is the easiest and most accessible trail and is usable by wheelchairs and strollers. For a more difficult trail hike the Chambers Bretag Palmer Trail that almost circles the Park.
LOCATION: In south central Colorado, Old Colorado City is midway between Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs near Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.
DRIVING DIRECTION: Starting from the Junctions of I-25 and US Highway 24 (Midway Express Way) in Colorado Springs, exit onto Hwy 24 west for two-half miles. At the stoplight turn left (southeast) onto S 26th Street, take your first left. We are behind the O'Rielly Auto Part Store.
ADDRESS: 411 South 26th Street, Colorado Springs CO 80904
PHONE: 888-471-0495 or 719-471-0495 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $39 to $50 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 10. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $235.00 to $300.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity is an additional cost to the monthly rate) On-Season: Range from $490.00 to $650.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 54
- Total Sites: 54
- Full Hookups: 54 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 30 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 10
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 54
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 54
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 6500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Colorado Springs Metro - South Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 15 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
- VCR Movie Library: 25
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Ghost Town: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 30 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 20 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 20 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 30 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 60 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 5 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 5 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Cave Tours: 5 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 5 minutes drive.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 15 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 5 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 59, 511, 581, 110, 118
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 10 minutes drive.