Grand Escape Cottages
|Visit our Web site|
Come and Relax with Us!
In historic Grand Lake Village, at the east end of Grand Avenue. Twelve cottages range in size: 2 to 12 people. All cottages are fully furnished with color cable television, kitchens or kitchenettes, some fireplaces.
Walk a 1/2 block to Grand Lake fishing, beach swimming, public boat docks, restaurants, gift shops and groceries.
Grand Lake is the West Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park!
ADDRESS: 1204 Grand Avenue, Grand Lake CO 80447
ASK ABOUT: Our honeymoon cottage, condos on the river, and out-of-town vacation homes.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-627-3410, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $139 to $329
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 12
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 3
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 2
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 4
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 4
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee. Fishing Equipment.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 30
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 8400 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Lake - North Central, Colorado
- Location: In Town. Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Fishing Equipment.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 30
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 85
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: On site.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 2 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: Walking distance.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 30 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 45 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Marina: Walking Distance.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: Walking distance.
- Paddle Shop: Walking distance.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: Walking distance.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 2 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 2 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 2 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: Walking distance.
- Waterfall Trails: Walking distance to trailheads.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 28, 18,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 25 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Trails: Trails start on site.
- Snowmobile Rentals: Walking distance.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 2 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.
- Sleigh Rides: 5 minutes drive.