Grand West Village Resort
|Visit our Web site|
ROCKY MOUNTAIN MEMORIES MADE HERE!
Grand West Village Resort offers a classic Rocky Mountain vacation experience. Nestled among lodge pole pines on a plateau overlooking the Arkansas River Valley and surrounded by Colorado's highest peaks, Grand West Village Resort offers attached-cabins and vacation homes for your family's summer or winter vacation.
MOUNTAIN LODGING: Spacious and comfortably furnished with fully equipped kitchens, gas fireplaces, sunny balconies or first floor patios, HDTVs, DVD players, and laundry rooms.
Singles, couples, families, or small groups can pick the cabin-condo or vacation home: 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedrooms, 3-Bedrooms, or Efficiencies. Some have King beds. All have mountain views!
PLAN DAYS OF FUN: Summit County's resort villages, historic Leadville, and Turquoise Lake.
We are a No Smoking and No Pets facility.
Parking for snowmobile and ATV trailers.
LOCATION: Tucked in the woods 5 minutes north of Leadville.
ADDRESS: 99 Grand West Drive, Leadville CO 80461
For Current Rates and Availability: 719-486-0702; To Make Your Reservations: 800-691-3999, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 13
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Jetted Bath Tub: 2
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 14
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 10000 feet above sea level.
- Region: Leadville & Twin Lakes Area - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Summit County - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 15 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 15 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 15 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 15 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive.