Red Mountain RV Park
|Visit our Website www.redmtnrvpark.com|
Vacation In beautiful Kremmling, Colorado, Red Mountain RV Park is one of the finest full service RV parks in Grand County. A sportsmen's paradise, centered in the Rocky Mountains with a wide range of recreation: ATVing, snowmobiling, fishing, hunting and summer entertainment.
OPEN YEAR ROUND: Easy access for BIG RIGS with large, level, pull-thru, full hookup sites. FREE WiFi -- high speed internet access.
MOTORSPORTS: Enthusiasts of off-roading will be happy with the many backcountry trails open to Four Wheel Drive Vehicles and Motorcycles. 100s of miles of ATV trails are accessible directly from our park.
SNOWMOBILERS: Hop on your sled to discover our wide open spaces and magnificent scenery at the top of Rabbit Ears Pass or fly over the ice on Grand Lake.
LOCATION: On the east side of Kremmling, 1 mile east of the junction of highways 9 and 40.
ADDRESS: 2201 Central Ave (US Highway 40), Kremmling CO 80459
Jeff and Sara Miller, owners, welcome you.
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 877-375-9593; 970-724-9593 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
LOOKING FOR A MOUNTAIN CABIN: Muddy Creek Cabins Open year round, classic log cabins on 8 acres in Kremmling, Colorado. Near snowmobiling trails on Rabbit Ears Pass & Gore Pass. Lake & river fishing are 5 minutes away. We love Family Reunions!
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $20 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $36 to $39 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $2. Kids free under the age of 10. Kids: $2.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $216.00 to $234.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $510.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity) On-Season: $550.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 45
- Tent Sites: 20
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 65
- Full Hookups: 45 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 19 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 45 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 45
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 45
- Winterized Sites: 26
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7411 feet above sea level.
- Region: Kremmling - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: Public payphones.
- Television: Available.
- VCR Movie Library: 12
- DVD Movie Library: 6
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 12
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 85
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 65
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 1 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 1 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 1 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 1 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.
- ATV Sales & Services: 1 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 1 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 27, 15, 36, 37, 181,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 1 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.