Red Mountain RV Park
|Visit our Website redmtnrvpark.com|
RED MOUNTAIN RV PARK: Vacation in beautiful Kremmling, Colorado. Red Mountain RV Park is one of the finest full service RV parks in Grand County. A sportsmen's paradise, centered in the Rocky Mountains with a wide range of recreation: ATVing, snowmobiling, fishing, hunting and summer entertainment.
OPEN YEAR ROUND: Easy access for BIG RIGS with large, level, pull-thru, full hookup sites. FREE WiFi -- high speed internet access.
PARK AMENITIES: Playground, dump station, biking trails, hot showers, and coin laundry.
MOTORSPORTS: Enthusiasts of off-roading will be happy with the many backcountry trails open to Four Wheel Drive Vehicles and Motorcycles. 100s of miles of ATV trails are accessible directly from our park.
SNOWMOBILERS: Hop on your sled to discover our wide open spaces and magnificent scenery at the top of Rabbit Ears Pass or fly over the ice on Grand Lake.
WOLFORD MOUNTAIN RECREATION AREA: Everyone will enjoy this reservoir, which offers recreational facilities that include: excellent trout fishing and winter ice fishing, fish cleaning station, boat and paddle boat rentals, boat ramps, water sports, jet skiing, picnic areas, swim beach, wildlife viewing, hiking and mountain biking. Facilities for the physically challenged. The Marina is a 15 minute drive north on US 40.
SPEND A FEW DAY EXPLORING: The Colorado River Headwaters Scenic Byway between Kremmling and Granby offers first-class fishing, canoeing, and rafting, along with plenty of quiet spaces where you can sit on the banks and enjoy a picnic lunch and watch the clouds meander by.
ROCKY MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK: RMNP is an easy drive east on US 40 to US 34. Kawuneeche Visitors Center (one of the best places to spot moose!!) is a 50 minute drive giving you a full day to drive, hike and picnic. After entering the Park, head to the Alpine Visitors Center at the top of Trail Ridge Road (11,796 feet above sea level). For a short easy hike with a great picnic area try Lake Irene Trail, 1 mile there and back.
LOCATION: In Grand County; 40 miles from Silverthorne in Summit County and 40 miles from Rocky Mountain National Park in Grand County. On the west side of Kremmling, 1 mile west of the junction of highways 9 and 40.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: From DENVER take I-70 West to Silverthorne where you will take exit 205 onto Colorado Highway 9 north as it follows Blue River for 38 miles to Kremmling then turn right/east onto US Highway 40. You'll see the Bureau of Land Management on your left turn left onto 22nd Street Red Mountain RV Park is on your right.
ADDRESS: 2201 Central Ave (US Highway 40), Kremmling CO 80459
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING RATES AS LISTED BELOW: Tent sites are $25 for 2 people; each additional person age 10 years old and up is $10. Kids 9 and under are free.
OWNERS: Jeff and Sara Miller, owners, welcome you.
PHONE: 877-375-9593; 970-724-9593 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
LOOKING FOR A MOUNTAIN CABIN: Muddy Creek Cabins Open year round, classic log cabins on 8 acres in Kremmling, Colorado. Near snowmobiling trails on Rabbit Ears Pass & Gore Pass. Lake & river fishing are 5 minutes away. We love Family Reunions!
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $39 to $42 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 10. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $234.00 to $252.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $750.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity is an additional cost to the monthly rate) On-Season: $700.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 45
- Tent Sites: 20
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 65
- Full Hookups: 45 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 19 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 45 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 45
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 45
- Winterized Sites: 26
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7411 feet above sea level.
- Region: Kremmling - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Adjoins public lands. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- DVD Movie Library: 30
- Fax Machine: Available with an additional fee.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Reunion. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Area for OPEN Campfires: Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 12
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 85
- Maximum # of Camping Sites with a Group: 65
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 45 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 1 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 1 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 20 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 25 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 1 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 1 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 1 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 1 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: Trails start on site. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 1 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: On site.
- ATV Sales & Services: 1 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 1 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 27, 15, 36, 37, 181
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 30 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 10 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Tours: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 1 minutes drive.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: Walking distance.