Lamp Post Lodge - Country Living
Our country lodge boasts 7 private suites each with a large full bathroom in addition we have a large private family suite. Comfortable rocking chairs greet you on our front porch along with fresh mountain air and majestic views. Stargazing nightly!
LODGE AMENITIES: Pet-Free Accommodations. Crisp linens, Satellite flat-screen TV. FREE WiFi.
LODGE ROOMS: King or queen beds, bistro table and chairs; and reading chairs.
FAMILY SUITE: This two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite is segregated from our Main Lodge . It includes a full kitchen and dining area. Sleeps 8 guests.
LOCATION: In Westcliffe, a historic town at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. From I-25 take Highway 96 to Westcliffe, turn north on Highway 69.
ADDRESS: 59450 Highway 69 North, Westcliffe CO 81252
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 719-783-2876 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
Hillside Colorado Cottages and Wedding Venue 12 miles north of Westcliffe and 12 miles south of the Arkansas River near San Isabel National Forest. Cozy hillside cottages: huge views, starry dark skies. Destination Wedding in the Wet Mountain Valley.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Lodge Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Lodge Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 7
- Air Conditioning: All units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Stay & Play Packages
- Elevation: 7867 feet above sea level.
- Region: Westcliffe - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in private rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Reunion. Weddings.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 17
- Your Host will Cater or Arrange Meals with Advance Arrangements: Yes
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 20 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 30 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 30 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 10 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Guided Hunts: Yes.
- Rifle Hunting Season: Yes.
- Archery Hunting Season: Yes.
- Bird Hunting (Turkey, Grouse, Pheasant): Yes.
- Deer Hunting: Yes.
- Bear Hunting: Yes.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 83, 82,
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Sales & Services: 30 minutes drive.