Misty Mountain Lodge - Vacation Cabin Retreat
|Visit our Website|
|Misty Mountain Lodge - Vacation Cabin Retreat Location Map|
Misty Mountain Lodge -- ALL IN ONE TIDY PACKAGE -- Beauty and Convenience
GUESTS FREQUENTLY DELIGHT: "It's so beautiful; we're surrounded by trees, the river, mountains, it feels like we're really out in nature. Town is RIGHT HERE. We can walk to many things."
Centrally Located Hot Tub!
MOUNTAIN DESTINATION: Two miles to Rocky Mountain National Park, and an easy walk to Estes Park's shops, dining and events. Playgrounds are within 2 blocks. Fishing, shopping, restaurants, golf and snowshoeing are all close by.
LODGING CHOICES: Cabins with full kitchens and living rooms. Suites with full kitchens. Hotel lodge rooms with either full kitchens or microwave/mini-fridge. Most accommodations have fireplaces.
Across from the Big Thompson!
ALL CABINS FEATURE: Cable TV with HBO and FREE WiFi (high-speed wireless Internet).
YOUR HOSTS: Peter & Ellen Reinertsen welcome your family to their family operated business.
LOCATION: A half mile drive from the junction of Highways 34 and 36 on the east side of Estes Park, take Big Thompson Avenue (Hwy 36) to Riverside Drive.
ADDRESS: 232 East Riverside Drive, Estes Park CO 80517
PHONE: 970-586-4100 or 855-441-4100 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $120 to $260
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $775 to $1650
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 8
- Motel/Hotel Rooms with Cooking Facilities: 4
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 3
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 12
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- Number of Channels: 60
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Elevation: 7500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Map Location: Property Location Map
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Outdoor Hot Tub. Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In common area.
- DVD Movie Library: 75
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
- High-Speed Wired Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room and outdoor area.
- Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills: Yes
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 20
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Outdoor Open Picnic Area: 100
- Maximum # of Lodging Guests with a Group: 86
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 2 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 5 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: Walking distance.
- Art Gallery: Walking distance.
- Restaurant(s): Walking distance.
- Internet Cafe: Walking distance.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: Walking distance.
- Casino Gambling: 90 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Stocked Fishing Pond: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: Walking distance.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: Walking distance.
- Guided Fishing Trips (Licensed): Wade Fishing.
- Marina: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: Walking Distance (within 1 block).
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Tours: 5 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 20 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 20 minute drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 90 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: Walking distance.
- Amusement Rides: Walking distance.
- Mini Golf: Walking distance.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: Walking distance.
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowmobile Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sled/Tube Hill Equipment Available: 15 minutes drive.