Moondance RV and Campground
In Grand Junction with views of the Colorado National Monument, Grand Mesa and Bookcliffs.
LUXURY RV SITES: Full hookup sites are full of luxury: 50amp service, room for slideouts on both sides, a deck/patio, 45+ foot long and pull-thru!
TENT SITES: The separate tenting area has no overhead lighting and is close to the shower house.
The Comfort Station has both laundry and showers.
LOCATION: Moondance is on the north side of I-70 between the exits of 26 and 28.
ADDRESS: 774 23 Road, Grand Junction CO 81505
PHONE: 970-245-0769 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: All Year
- Along a Highway: Easy access for quick and convenient RVing along Interstate or State Highways.
- Tent Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $40 to $50 a night for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Metered Electricity is an additional cost to the monthly rate) On-Season: $750 for two people.
- RV Sites: 27
- Tent Sites: 22
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 49
- Full Hookups: 27 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- Luxury RV Sites: 13 full hookup sites with 50 amps, 45+ feet long, room for slideouts on two sides and a patio/deck.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 13 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 27
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 27
- No Campfires Allowed: Thank you for understanding our property has a NO campfire policy.
- Winterized Sites: 27
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 4200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Grand Junction - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Ranch setting.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Pet Park (leash free zone): On site.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Fax Machine: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Printer Connected to Computer: Available.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 30 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 30 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 15 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Dinosaur - Archeological Site: 30 minutes drive.
- Public Rec Center: 2 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 10 minutes drive.
- Outlet/Mall Shopping: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 5 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 30 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Rentals: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: Riding distance to path.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.