Oleo Ranch - Colorado Vacation Cabins
|Visit our Website|
OLEO RANCH: An alluring Rocky Mountains destination provides picturesque trails for horseback riding, hiking, wildlife viewing and photography. 1-1/2 miles of the Cebolla Creek runs through our Ranch providing epic trout fishing.
FURNISHED LOG CABINS: Decks, propane lights, woodburning fireplaces, full kitchens (utensils, cookware, dishes), linens and towels.
Vacation away from WiFi and TV! Say hello to nature and family!
PETS WELCOME when in designated cabins.
LOCATION: Between Lake City and Creede off Highway 149. 18 miles from Lake City, CO, Oleo Guest Ranch is two miles below the Continental Divide.
ADDRESS: 1001 Hinsdale County Road 17, Lake City CO 81130
PHONE: 281-728-0267 Doug Goodwin -- For Reservations, Information: Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/29 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $175 to $335
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 7
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: None.
- Elevation: 10500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lake City - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 66, 67, 76