Oleo Ranch - Colorado Vacation Cabins
|Visit our Web site|
The alluring Rocky Mountains provide picturesque trails for horseback riding, hiking, wildlife viewing and photography. 1-1/2 miles of the Cebolla Creek run through Oleo Ranch providing trout fishing.
FURNISHED LOG CABINS: Decks, propane lights, woodburning fireplaces, full kitchens (utensils, cookware, dishes), linens and towels.
Vacation away from WiFi and TV! Say hello to nature and family!
Pets welcome in cabins.
LOCATION: Between Lake City and Creede off Highway 149. 18 miles from Lake City, CO, Oleo Guest Ranch is two miles below the Continental Divide.
ADDRESS: 1001 Hinsdale County Road 17, Lake City CO 81130
For Reservations, Information, Contact: Doug Goodwin 281-728-0267 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 5/24 to 9/30
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $190 to $335
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 7
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 7
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: None.
- Elevation: 10500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Lake City - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested. Ranch setting.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
- Guest's Horses Welcome (call for availability): You may bring your horse.
- Horse Trailer Parking: On site.
- Horse Trails: Trails start on site.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 1 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Trails start on site.
- Museum: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 30 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: On site.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 45 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 45 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Rentals: 30 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 30 minute drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 66, 67, 76,