Pagosa Riverside Campground and Camper Cabins
|Email Pagosa Riverside Campground and Camper Cabins Directly|
Pagosa Riverside is a Rocky Mountain Campground along the San Juan River.
This people friendly campground is located at 7200' elevation on the banks of the San Juan River with mountain views and 1200' of private access to excellent trout fishing. Quiet, convenient off-highway location with cool evenings. The private pond has campsite's snuggling its bank and free fishing for kids of all ages. Be sure to try the paddle boats for a fun time on the pond.
FREE WiFi THROUGHOUT THE PARK.
LARGE SITES: RV sites all have 50 amp service, many are pull-thrus with room for slideouts; and some are next to our private pond. Our tent sites beside the small pond, and are shaded by trees. All sites have picnic tables and fire rings and there are BBQ grills throughout the park.
PRIMITIVE CAMPER CABINS: All cabins have their own fire ring and picnic table.
PARK AMENITIES INCLUDE: Cable TV, Laundry, Playground, Game Room, Paddle boats.
TRAVELING WITH ANIMALS: Dogs and cats are welcome; we are unable to board large animals and livestock -- please find a separate boarding facility for them.
THE CAMP-STORE: Groceries, marshmallows, snacks, ice cream, fishing supplies, firewood, ice, and the largest selection of RV supplies in the area.
NEARBY PAGOSA SPRINGS ATTRACTIONS: Hot springs, horse rides, Indian ruins (Chimney Rock), rafting, and championship quality 27-hole golf course. ATV, Mountain Bike, and Hiking Trails are only a short distance from the park.
LOCATION: On US Highway 160, just east of the city of Pagosa Springs, between milepost marker 145-146, 1-1/3 miles east of Highway 84.
ADDRESS: 2270 East Highway 160, Pagosa Springs CO 81147
For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: 970-264-5874, mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 4/15 to 11/20
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $45 to $80
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Camper Cabins: 2
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Groups.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/15 to 11/20
- Call for Winter Camping Dates.
- Tent Camping Rates: $25 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $42 to $47 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 6. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $252.00 to $282.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: $765.00 for two people.
- Off-Season Monthly RV rates available call for information.
- RV Sites: 57
- Tent Sites: 32
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 89
- Electric & Water Hookups: 15 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 42 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 57 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 23 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 28
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 52
- Hot Showers in Winter: Yes
- Elevation: 7100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 1 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Television: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- VCR: Available.
- DVD Player: Available.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Weddings. Youth group with adult leaders.
- Group Meeting Area: Outdoor area.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 25 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 40 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 5 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 5 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 77, 78, 771, 751,