Pagosa Riverside Campground and Camper Cabins
|Email Pagosa Riverside Campground and Camper Cabins Directly|
PAGOSA RIVERSIDE CAMPGROUND AND CAMPER CABINS is a Rocky Mountain Campground along the San Juan River Between Pagosa Spring and Wolf Creek Pass in southwestern Colorado. Restaurants, Shopping and the Hot Springs are only 2 miles away in Pagosa Springs, Colorado.
We are a people friendly campground with delightfully sunny days and cool evenings at the elevation of 7,200 feet; on the banks of the San Juan River bask in our mountain views and fish along our 1,200 feet of private river access. We boast excellent trout fishing. Quiet, convenient off-highway camping. The private pond has campsite's snuggling its' bank and free fishing for kids of all ages. Be sure to try the paddle boats for a fun time on the pond.
STAY CONNECTED (or not) FREE WiFi THROUGHOUT THE CAMPGROUND.
LARGE SITES: RV sites all have 50 amp service, many are pull-thrus with room for slideouts; and some are next to our private pond, along the river or wooded.
TENT SITES: We offer three tenting areas; pitch your tent beside the small pond, along the river or shaded by trees.
All sites have picnic tables and fire rings and there are BBQ grills throughout the park.
PRIMITIVE CAMPER CABINS: All cabins have their own fire ring and picnic table.
PARK AMENITIES INCLUDE: Enjoy hot showers, clean restrooms, and laundromat open 24 hours daily. WiFi throughout the campground. Family Bonus: Game room, playground, paddle boats, and room to run, skip rocks and play a game of tag.
TRAVELING WITH ANIMALS: Dogs and cats are welcome; however they must be well behaved when spending time in our park and family members need to keep them leased, friendly (no barking or biting), and clean up after then. Thank you, as we do not want to charge you a clean up fee.
OUR CAMP-STORE: It is well stocked with ice cream, groceries, marshmallows, snacks, fishing supplies, firewood, ice, and the largest selection of RV supplies in the area.
PAGOSA SPRINGS ATTRACTIONS: Hot spring soaking pools, horseback rides, Indian ruins (Chimney Rock National Monument), rafting, and championship quality 27-hole golf course. ATV, mountain bike, and hiking trails are only a short distance from our park.
LOCATION: Pagosa Riverside is in southwestern Colorado between Durango and South Fork along CO Highway 160. We are along the San Juan River, 1-1/2 miles east of the city of Pagosa Springs; on US Highway 160 between milepost marker 145-146 and 1-1/3 miles east of Highway 84.
DRIVE TIMES FROM: Denver, Colorado Springs, and Grand Junction 5 hours. Durango 90 minutes. Pueblo, Colorado and Albuquerque, New Mexico 4 hours. Fort Collins 6 hours. Flagstaff, Arizona and Amarillo, Texas 7 hours. Dodge City, Kansas 8 hours.
ADDRESS: 2270 East Highway 160, Pagosa Springs CO 81147
DISCOUNTS OFFERED: AAA, AARP, Active and Retired Military, FMCA and Good Sam Members!
PHONE: 970-264-5874 -For Current Rates and Availability and To BOOK YOUR VACATION. Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: 4/15 to 11/15
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $69 to $115
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 1
- Camper Cabins: 2
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
Technology In Units
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/15 to 11/15
- Tent Camping Rates: $35 a night for two people.
- RV Camping Rates: Range from $59 to $69 a night for two people.
- Additional Person Rate: Adult: $5. Kids free under the age of 7. Kids: $5.
- Weekly RV Camping Rates On-Season: Range from $354.00 to $490.00 for two people.
- Monthly RV Site Rates (Electricity Included) On-Season: Range from $775.00 to $900.00 for two people.
- RV Sites: 57
- Tent Sites: 32
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 89
- Electric & Water Hookups: 15 sites with electric and water only.
- Full Hookups: 42 sites with water, electric and sewer.
- 50 Amp Hookups: 57 sites with 50 amp electrical service.
- Long RV Sites 45+ Feet: 23 RV sites are 45 feet or longer.
- Pull-Thru Sites: 28
- RV Sites Wide Enough for Slideout(s): 45
- Elevation: 7200 feet above sea level.
- Region: Pagosa Springs Area - Southwest, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Waterfront setting beside a lake, reservoir or pond. Country feel. Forested.
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Arcade Games: On site.
- Kid's Play Structure: On site.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card.
- Pets in Lodging: Some pets are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units. There may be a fee or a deposit. Make advance arrangements
- Pets at Campground & RV Park: Pets are allowed at campsites for no additional cost. Well-behaved dogs or cats are allowed on a leash outdoors while their owners are on-site.
- Kennel (sitting service for your pet) Available: 10 minutes drive.
- Vet Services: 1 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 25 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 5 minutes drive.
- Native American Reservation/Pueblo: 40 minutes drive.
- Indian Ruins - Archeological Site: 25 minutes drive.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Hot Mineral Springs: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Hot Air Balloon Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 2 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing Tackle Sold: On site.
- Fly Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 5 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 10 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 30 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 10 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 30 minute drive.
- ATV Sales & Services: 10 minutes drive.
- Tourist Train Rides: 60 minutes drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 5 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 20 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 15 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 77, 78, 771, 751