Peaceful Peaks Ranch - Glamping Off-The-Grid
|Visit our Website|
PEACEFUL PEAKS RANCH - GLAMPING OFF-THE-GRID is one of Colorado's hidden treasures off Highway of Legends Scenic Byway between Trinidad and Weston. Our quiet getaway features luxury glamping tents and mountain top tent sites allow you to reconnect with nature and experience unforgettable stargazing nightly!
GLAMPING TENTS: Our beautiful bell tents are roomy and include: a woodstove, propane heater, queen bed, and 2 cots upon request. Outside there is a grill, picnic table, firepit and hammock swing. Perfect for a family of 4.
TENT SITES: 3 mountain-top sites walk-in (10 minute walk). It's fast to mountain bike or ATV. Each site has a picnic table, fire ring and grill.
You will have access to a private bathroom and shower during warmer months.
TRINIDAD LAKE STATE PARK offers boating, fishing and hiking year round and is a short drive.
HIGHWAY OF LEGENDS NATIONAL SCENIC BYWAY will blow your mind. Fall in love with Spanish Peaks Country with its' dramatic settings! Explore the heights of the Sangre de Cristos and the Spanish Peaks. Stop for photos of the redrocks of Dakota Wall and the Devil's Stairsteps, and keep watch for an abundance of wildlife. This land is truly larger than life.
We are 15 miles from Trinidad with restaurants and shopping.
LOCATION: From Trinidad in South Central Colorado, take Colorado Highway 12 to Cokedale turn right at Cokedale drive past the Disc Golf Course on left continue past the Firehouse on left, continue driving till you see a mailbox bank, there you will make a right onto County Road 51.0 continue for around 3 more miles. On the left you will pass a large barn with a green roof the very next street you see will be the entrance to Peaceful Peaks, turn in and start your vacation with us.
ADDRESS: 17625 CR 51, Boncarbo CO 81024
PHONE: 719-859-2774 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: $130
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: $910
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Camper Cabins/Yurts Outdoor Cooking: 2
- Units with Queen Beds: All units.
- Units with Wood Stoves: 2
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: None.
- Internet Access in Units: None.
- Specialty Discounts (call for availability): Seniors. Firefighters and Police Officers. Military Personnel.
- Camping Open Dates: 4/15 to 10/31
- Tent Camping Rates: $30 a night for two people.
- RV Sites: 0
- Tent Sites: 3
- Separate Tenting Area: Yes
- Total Sites: 3
- Elevation: 6700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Trinidad - South Central, Colorado
- Location: Remote, far away from a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Country feel. Forested. Smoke-Free Environment (inside & out).
- OPEN Campfires (individual use): Yes. (If no local fire bans are active.)
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Central Area for OPEN Campfires. (If no local fire bans are active.) Central Picnic Area with BBQ Grills.
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: Sorry, NO pets are allowed in rental units.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: No phones.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 20 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 25 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 23 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 12 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 12 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 15 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 15 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 13 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 83, 85, 851