Pinebrook Vacation Rentals:
Mountain Vacation Destinations
|Visit our Website|
Vacation at the doorstep of Rocky Mountain National Park!
MOUNTAIN VACATION RENTALS: From cozy rustic cabins hidden in the pines to luxurious mountain homes with all the amenities, all of our homes border the Rocky Mountain National Park. On a budget or looking for luxury, our homes sleep from 2 to 12 people.
PET FRIENDLY: 5 units are pet friendly! There is a $10 required fee per night, per pet.
OUTDOOR ADVENTURE: Enjoy hiking, horseback riding, fly-fishing, whitewater rafting, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, and sleigh rides.
TWO EXCEPTIONALLY SCENIC DRIVES: The Peak to Peak Scenic Byway begins in Estes Park on Colorado Highway 7 in Estes Park, stop at Lilly Lake for the 1 mile loop hike, then head to Nederland for lunch at Crosscut Pizzeria and Taphouse and a ride on the Carousel of Happiness. Finish the Route in Central City with a tour of the Hidee Gold Mine. Trail Ridge Road Scenic Byway takes you through Rocky Mountain National Park (Open Memorial Day through Labor Day) so plan a picnic stop at Sharp-eyed observers can usually spy elk, bighorn sheep, and other wildlife traversing the meadows and crags then take the 3 mile trip hike to the waterfalls. Sharp-eyed observers can usually spy elk, bighorn sheep, and other wildlife traversing the meadows and crags.
LOCATION: Estes Park in North Central Colorado at the East Entrance of Rocky Mountain National Park. It's 1-1/2 hours from Denver; 45 minutes from Loveland; and 15-1/2 hours from Chicago, Illinois.
TWO - THREE NIGHT MINIMUM DURING OFF SEASON; please call for details.
PHONE: 877-900-2325 or local 303-747-2325 -- For Current Rates and Availability; To Make Your Reservations: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Nightly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $215 to $765
- Weekly Lodging Rates On-Season: Range from $1265 to $4600
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 12
- Vacation Homes or Guest Houses: 2
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Most units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 2
- Units with Wood Fireplaces: 7
- Units with Gas/Electric-Log Fireplaces: 4
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 9
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless. Through High-Speed wired.
- Elevation: 8500 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Close to Town.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 5 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: 10 minutes drive to the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Museum: 10 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 10 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 10 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 20 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 10 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 45 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Marina: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: 15 minutes drive.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 10 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 10 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 10 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 10 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 5 minute drive.
- Historic/Cultural Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 10 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 10 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 30 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Performing Arts Theatre: 10 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 10 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 10 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 10 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 45 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: Trails start on site.
- Ski/Snowboard Equipment Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Snowshoe Trails: Trails on site.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.
- Sleigh Rides: 5 minutes drive.