Quality Inn and Suites with Cassidy's Bar and Grill
|Visit our Web site|
We are Craig's only Full-Service Hotel! The Quality Inn and Suites is pet-friendly.
GUEST ROOMS ARE COMFORTABLY DESIGNED: Each room and luxury suite has a 32-inch TV, Free WiFi, pillow top mattresses, coffeemaker, hair dryer, and PPV with Nintendo! Family friendly, 17 suites, have kitchenettes, living and dining areas. Mini-refrigerators and microwaves are available in all guest rooms.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Cassidy's Bar and Grill, deluxe complimentary continental breakfast, meeting and banquet space, indoor pool and hot tub, fitness Center, and Business Center. We also have a newsstand, pool table, Sunday brunch, valet cleaning services and guest laundry facilities.
ELK HUNTING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD: Craig is surrounded by hunting units (2-5,12,13,211 and 301) along a natural Elk migration route. Elk hunting Seasons 2019: Archery August 31 - September 29; Muzzleloading September 14 - September 22; Rifle October 12 - November 17.
LOCATION: In town near the Yampa Valley Golf Course, Elkhead Reservoir, Yampa Valley Airport and Dinosaur National Monument.
ADDRESS: 300 S Colorado Highway 13, Craig CO 81625
For Snow Conditions; Current Rates and To Make Your Reservations: 970-824-4000 -- Mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- About Smoking: All non-smoking units.
- Condos & Luxury Suites: 17
- Motel/Hotel Rooms without Cooking Facilities: 133
- Microwave and Mini Fridge Only: Most units.
- Adjoining rooms/units: Some units.
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with King Beds: Some units.
- Units with Queen Beds: Some units.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Cable.
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Internet Access in Units: All units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 6100 feet above sea level.
- Region: Craig - Northwest, Colorado
- Location: In Town.
- Setting: Mountain views.
- Restaurant: On site.
- Meals Regularly Served: Continental Breakfast and Dinner.
- On-Property in Central Area for Guests to Use: Indoor swimming pool. Fitness Equipment. Laundry Area (washers and dryers).
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Pets are allowed in private rental units. There may be a fee or a deposit.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Television: Available.
- Big Screen TV: Available.
- Wide Screen TV: Available.
- Reception: Cable.
- Fax Machine: Available.
- PC with Internet Access: Available.
- WI-FI Wireless Internet: Available free.
GROUPS REUNIONS AND WEDDINGS
- Groups Welcome: Club. Corporate. Reunion. Weddings. Elopements. Youth group with adult leaders. Retreat.
- Group Meeting Area: Indoor room.
- Conference Center: Meeting room with tables and chairs can be set up class room style. Some A/V equipment available for seminars. Call for more details.
- Maximum # of Day-Use Guests in Indoor Meeting Room: 200
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 90 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 10 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 20 minutes drive.
- Museum: 3 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 11 minutes drive.
- Movie Theater: 2 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): On site.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: 10 minutes drive.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 15 minutes drive.
- Paddle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 60 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 5 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 15 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 15 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- 4-Wheel Drive Sales & Services: 15 minutes drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Mountain Bike Trails: 15 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Bike Path: 5 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 5 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 15 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 13, 211, 301,
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 60 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Fishing: 15 minutes drive.
- Snowmobile Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (indoor) Skates Available: 5 minutes drive.