Hideout Cabins - Pet Friendly - Hot Tubs
866-611-6114 (Toll free)
|Email Hideout Cabins - Pet Friendly - Hot Tubs Directly|
|Visit our Website hideoutcabins.com|
WELCOME TO OUR CHARMING, PET FRIENDLY HIDEOUT CABINS!
Conveniently off Highway 7 between Estes Park and Lyons, our two private cabins are more than 10 minutes drive from each other. Each is close enough to Estes Park for shopping and attending the many festivals and events but far enough away to beat the crowds.
HONEYMOON HIDEOUT CABIN: Surrounded by forest our charming cabin features a King bed in the loft, kitchen, and full bath. Designed for 2 adults. Traveling with small children, there is a fold away futon pad for them. Relax in front of the woodstove or satellite TV. Pet Friendly! LOCATION: 15 miles to Estes Park, in the tiny mountain town of Allenspark.
RIVER HIDEOUT CABIN: A family retreat with 2 cozy bedrooms and 2 bathrooms directly on the river. Amenities include 64 inch TV, Internet, claw foot bath tub, hot tub and breathtaking views! Pet Friendly! It's an ideal base from which to explore Rocky Mountain National Park and the Peak to Peak Scenic Byway.
OUR PRICES ARE ALL-INCLUSIVE: You won't be charged an extra cleaning fee, a parking fee, or a "pay extra for the good TV channels" fee. First pet Free, deposit may be required; inquire about restrictions!
This is not a sterile condo vacation with a concrete parking lot and manicured lawns that you aren't allowed to walk on, but log cabins with tall native grasses, wild flowers and wild animals; with room for the kids and dog to romp, room to have a bit of peace and quiet in private, room to breathe in that fresh Colorado Rocky Mountain air.
LOCATION: One cabin is in Allenspark and the other cabin is in Raymond off Highway 7 between Estes Park and Lyons, Colorado.
PHONE: 866-611-6114 or 303-652-6114 -- CALL FOR RESERVATIONS To Book Your Vacation: mention the Colorado Vacation Directory.
- Lodging Open Dates: All Year
- Please call for rates, thank you.
- Off-season rates available, call for information.
- Multi-Night Stay Required: Always required, please call for details.
- Cabins/Cottages with Cooking Facilities: 2
- Air Conditioning: All units.
- Units with a Private Outdoor Hot Tub: 1
- Units with Wood Stoves: 2
- Units with a Washer and Dryer: 1
- Additional Amenities (ask about availability): Coffee Maker with coffee.
Technology In Units
- Units with TV: All units.
- Type of Reception: Satellite.
- Number of Channels: 75
- TV Screen 32" or Larger: All units.
- Front Panel A/V Inputs for Video Games and Digital Camera: Some units.
- DVD Player in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access in Units: Some units.
- Internet Access at No Additional Fee: Through Wi-Fi wireless.
- Elevation: 7700 feet above sea level.
- Region: Allenspark - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Estes Park - North Central, Colorado
- Region: Lyons - North Central, Colorado
- Location: Away from Town, but close to a community convenience store and restaurant.
- Setting: Mountain views. Waterfront setting along a river, stream or creek. Adjoins public lands. Country feel. Forested.
- BBQ Grills (individual use): Yes
- Credit Cards: Visa Card. MasterCard. Discover Card. American Express.
- Pets in Lodging: All Dogs are allowed in designated Pet Friendly rental units. When making a reservation, be sure to ask for one of these units.
- Vet Services: 15 minutes drive.
Technology For Guests To Use In a Common Area
- Phone: In private rental units.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
FUN THINGS TO DO
Primarily Year Round Activities
- National Park OR Monument: 10 minutes drive.
- National Forests & BLM Lands: 2 minutes drive.
- State Parks: 10 minutes drive.
- Designated Historic District, Site or Plaza: 3 minutes drive.
- Designated Scenic/Historic Byway: Along the scenic byway.
- Designated Hiking Trails: Walking distance to trailhead.
- Museum: 5 minutes drive.
- Golf Course: 30 minutes drive.
- Art Gallery: 5 minutes drive.
- Restaurant(s): 5 minutes drive.
- Internet Cafe: 30 minutes drive.
- Wine Tours OR Tasting: 20 minutes drive.
- Casino Gambling: 60 minutes drive.
Primarily Summer Activities
- Fishing in River, Stream or Creek: On site.
- Fishing in Lake, Reservoir or Pond: 10 minutes drive.
- Fly Shop: Walking Distance.
- Boat Rentals: Canoe, Raft, Row, Paddle &/or Motor: 30 minutes drive.
- Whitewater Rafting Office/Pickup point: 30 minutes drive.
- Kayaking Rentals: 30 minutes drive.
- Horseback Trail Rides (Guided): 5 minutes drive.
- Jeep Trails: 5 minute drive. (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- Jeep Tours: 30 minute drive (off road, back country, 4WD, Jeep, or jeeping).
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Trails: 10 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Rentals: 15 minute drive.
- ATV (All Terrain Vehicles) and/or Dirt Bike Tours: 15 minute drive.
- Mountain Bike Trails: Trails start on site.
- Bike Path: 30 minutes drive.
- Bicycle Shop: 30 minutes drive.
- Waterfall Trails: 5 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Cowboy Supper & Show: 30 minutes drive.
- Amusement Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Mini Golf: 30 minutes drive.
- Chairlift/Gondola/Tram Rides: 30 minutes drive.
- Hunting in Area: 5 minutes drive.
- Colorado Hunting Units/Areas: 20
- Downhill/Snowboarding Ski Area: 40 minutes drive.
- Cross Country Skiing Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Snowshoe Trails: 10 minutes drive to trailhead.
- Ice Skating (outdoor) Skates Available: 15 minutes drive.